Federation in the chronicle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
Fuck the Frederation, I don't like them niggas and I'mma just leave it at that.. Niggas is really tryna take credit for some shit they ain't have shit to do with, talkin about "They rappin about their life style".. Nigga fairfield is not hyphy, that city is country and boring and it's 50 miles away from Oakland. Make up your own shit and stop taking credit from the real Bay! I hope someone runs into one of them and smacks em in the face.
^^ u dont get out much do ya?

Dec 7, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
Fuck the Frederation, I don't like them niggas and I'mma just leave it at that.. Niggas is really tryna take credit for some shit they ain't have shit to do with, talkin about "They rappin about their life style".. Nigga fairfield is not hyphy, that city is country and boring and it's 50 miles away from Oakland. Make up your own shit and stop taking credit from the real Bay! I hope someone runs into one of them and smacks em in the face.
DAMM dawg your hardcore lol

Aug 6, 2006
trill VV1ll said:
^^ u dont get out much do ya?
If you say so cuz, I'm just stating what I know and imho them Federation niggas is frauds.. Two of em ain't even from the Bay, they from Alabama, them niggas ain't hyphy, them niggas is Crunk..

Nov 2, 2005
Youre right...Doonie is from the Gump...so what was your point. It isnt like that nigga has tried to hide that fact.
And groupie...naw...not I.
I just think you have a lot of built up anger in you that you need to redirect. How do you know them niggaz are freuds?! When did you kick it with them?
They are actually some of the coolest and down to earth niggaz Ive met. How you can say what goes on everywhere?!?!
Have you ever heard the expression,"every town has its ghetto?!"
You dont know what the next nigga has done or been through...You cant be the judge of that, nor can you evaluate that.
The truth of the matter is, them niggaz is doing it. PERIOD. They are out there on their grind making shit happen. You cant be mad at that dude.

Aug 6, 2006
CaliCaliente said:
Youre right...Doonie is from the Gump...so what was your point. It isnt like that nigga has tried to hide that fact.
And groupie...naw...not I.
I just think you have a lot of built up anger in you that you need to redirect. How do you know them niggaz are freuds?! When did you kick it with them?
They are actually some of the coolest and down to earth niggaz Ive met. How you can say what goes on everywhere?!?!
Have you ever heard the expression,"every town has its ghetto?!"
You dont know what the next nigga has done or been through...You cant be the judge of that, nor can you evaluate that.
The truth of the matter is, them niggaz is doing it. PERIOD. They are out there on their grind making shit happen. You cant be mad at that dude.
Everything that you're saying is irrelevant to the fact that them niggas claim to have kicked something off that they were fans of to begin with. They claim to have started hyphy, when the shit was already here. Them niggas are the main niggas makin this hyphy shit seem corny..

May 17, 2004
ok i took this directly from the article in the link on the first page...

goldie says ""We're not the originators of s -- . We're the originators of the Federation. ... We didn't originate the word 'hyphy' -- that comes from the Town (Oakland).

May 21, 2006
ParkBoyz said:
Everything that you're saying is irrelevant to the fact that them niggas claim to have kicked something off that they were fans of to begin with. They claim to have started hyphy, when the shit was already here. Them niggas are the main niggas makin this hyphy shit seem corny..
I applaud you for being an idiot. "Hyphy" from the town and NO ONE is disputing that. Not even the Feds. However... hyphy was only a word and a lifestyle. The Federation made it into music. Check that..Rick Rock made it into music. They took the word and turned it into the song that set this whole shit on fire. Period. Say whatever you want..but they are one of a couple of bay artists with a legit deal. Quit hating on other people and worry about trying to get your own gouda. Because that's all that matters. And no I'm not no groupie. I'm Federation family. Real spit on real shit.