Federation in Entertainment Weeklyeeeee!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big-k

Sicc OG
Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
THE FEDERATION, ''STUNNA GLASSES AT NIGHT''
It was only a matter of time before a hip-hop group twisted Corey Hart's '80s mega-smash ''Sunglasses at Night'' into an amped-up tribute to hot shades. I'm surprised it took so long, really. Northern California hyphy upstarts the Federation enlist Bay Area vet MC E-40 to add even more shade to their cool on the synthed-up throwback. Somewhere, Corey Hart is having trouble seeing things under moonlight — and smiling. Stream the track with Windows Media or at MySpace.

Here is the link:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1222732_4_0_,00.html

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i guess he bitchin an doesnt want anyone to use his likeness......sel the rights i guess.....it was on 97.7 the other day

stoopid, he'd be rollin in dough.....but i guess it aint about money huh?

Jan 19, 2006
drunkinfool said:
i guess he bitchin an doesnt want anyone to use his likeness......sel the rights i guess.....it was on 97.7 the other day

?/?

I thought he was the one who sung the chorus

May 29, 2002
drunkinfool said:

i think your drunk ass needs to reread the blurb

Jun 3, 2006
i knocked it before radio got on it.....yall know how that go-soccer moms and shit talkin bout "nope its not my invention:.........cant stand that shit mo than once a day

Feb 7, 2006
drunkinfool said:
what the hell does the chorus say?
i wear my stunna glasses at night so i can so i can scrape out with the whistling pipes i wear my stunna glasses at night so i can so i can open all those doors at the stop light

well then who is that singing