Federal BLVD Shirt!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Whats up fam, I'm from originalhoneys.com we are mostly a car show/model site but I been active at the siccness site for a short while.

Well recently my neighbor had approached me about a federal blvd shirt.

Right now they going for like $11 which is pretty cheap and this is just the first little idea i had thrown out there.

http://www.cafepress.com/honeys.18182927

I bought a couple just to support myself and i gave a few away.

so if any cats are tight on cash and just want the shirt just to rock when you go to the bam or just to have im down to give a few away for like $5

I live on Federal BLVD so i aint really that hard to find.

And if anyone got some ideas for some shirts Id be glad to design then for your or colab, im hungry and we down for whatever.

And even if you arent feeling the shirt just gimme some feedback comments whatever.

Its all love

Court

Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Fa sho homie will do...

And a big thanks to nemo for letting me advertise the shirt on here even though it flopped first time around.

Please believe imma keep trying to put them out there even if im the only nigga wearing um.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
LOL..WELL DAMN IM RIGHT DOWN THE STREET ON HOME AVE......SHITS SICK...ALL YOU NEED NOW IS ONE TO SAY SKYLINE DR. .......SOLOLA AVE.....GRIBBLE ST. TIGHT IDEA NONETHELESS