Fed-X & Rydah J. Klyde - Drug War 2 NEW ALBUM COMING SOON (Cover Art)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I dont like how they put mexico & Central America on the cover. It gives a bad image to those countries where most of the people there and good, honest, hard working people. I know things are bad in Mexico right now because of all the bullshit Drug Cartels but it just makes it worse look when you incorporate that in the artwork glorifying the drug trade, just my 2 cents

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I dont like how they put mexico & Central America on the cover. It gives a bad image to those countries where most of the people there and good, honest, hard working people. I know things are bad in Mexico right now because of all the bullshit Drug Cartels but it just makes it worse look when you incorporate that in the artwork glorifying the drug trade, just my 2 cents
i hear what you sayin but its far from a secret bro. every day they talk about that on TV.

everybody in cali aint a drug seller either right

i guess we gotta stop respecting rappers showing their faces telling drug stories, in comparison to the no-faced bandits we know as actual killers and real supplier types, but with that said the tale of hand to hand dealing is still interesting to the customer