FEB 25th 2010 ESPGALUDA II !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
the publisher 5pb, was starting a new division with the release of DOJ BLEX and that new division took a a rather shady route in porting the game. (they stole code from the ps2 port) there is also a shit ton of bugs in the 360 port. the license for ketsui has been suspended by cave until a patch has been released to correct the bugs. Unfortunately it's easier to re-port the game from scratch than to fix the already used stolen code. The good news is that the patch (and/or rerelease) is due out this month. so hopefully ketsui will follow shortly.

BTW there was a PS2 port in the works that was canned a few years ago. Porting was done by Arika so the standard of quality is what got in the way. Everything was near perfect with one small segment of stage 5 not working properly. Just because that little bit of the game couldn't be fixed they canned the whole thing. :(

I believe the super-play DVD that would have came with the game is the same that was released with Ketsui Death Label for DS,

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-a120-71-9g-49-en-84-j-70-2rh8.html

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
yea, it's going to have 5 different modes (the above is black label)

arcade (straight port w/alt character than shown above) black label (above) arrange (something completely different) novice and ummm i forget the other one.

video of vs Seseri (the character in the promo vid) in the original arcade version

Jan 23, 2003
im not sure if you got Death Smiles but my copy keeps playing off the disc instead of the hard drive after I installed it....any suggestions and whats the difference between the each version of the game?

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
360 version is updated with HD graphics and different slowdown
arcade is the original game with close to perfect slowdown replication
1.01 has a whole different scoring system and you can control your option
mega black label has an extra character, 2 bonus stages and level 999 difficulty