Fear: America's control!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Who gives a fuck we all die!!! The media, people, Politicians, etc, thrive off of the conspiracy theories ya'll spit all day! If you aint got your hand in your rectum calm down cuz you won't stop shit! Listen it is better to be feared than loved! America thrives offa that to keep ya'll in check! I enjoy my life and don't worry bout the next cuz what happens will happen! I watch stocks, investments, mergers, cuz thats thats the language of the lasting! Also the more you fear the less man you are! Fact it devolops a innate animal instinct and reaction! I know a little cuz i got a B.A, in Psychology and decided to study religion ( The opium of the masses) and Human sexuality as a minor! Either way most succumb to fear in order for a true democracy to work! The Talmud, gnostic, and Ramayana, speak about it! Especially sun tzu ( art of war), daoism and shinto! ( last two religion interedicts). Hey but guess what you are all neccessary! Thanks, The jews call you guys GOYIM= Cattle ( just an example)! So Fear and teach it to your children or rearrange your thought patterns and understand that you need to be smarter than to let issues effect you!!!! God, Allah, Buddah, etc. Bless you!
Study: Families under fear (USA) consume 120% more goods than a family with no Media influences, but hey im just saying! Be careful cuz the Antichrist and the taliban and the war and iran and north korea are coming! hahahahahaah Peace be with you my brothers and think please!

Some easy reading!
The Talmud is a vast collection of Jewish laws and traditions. Despite the dry subject matter the Talmud makes interesting reading because it is infused with vigorous intellectual debate, humor and deep wisdom. As the saying goes, 'you don't have to be Jewish' to appreciate this text. If you put in the hard work required to read the Talmud, your mind will get a world-class workout. The process of studying the Talmud has been compared with the practice of Zen Buddhist Koan meditation, and for good reason.

Jul 7, 2002
so what is your point? my two pennies, fuck the media, fuck the 2 businese parties....when the rest of us get heard, there will be a 'crisis in democracy'