FBI, ICE Crack Down On International Gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
Agents Raid Home, Question Suspected Gang Members’ Families

POSTED: 10:25 pm PDT September 7, 2005

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. -- Federal agents in Santa Cruz County are looking to break up what they call a violent street gang with ties to paramilitary groups in Central America.

The agents raided a home on Seventh Avenue in Santa Cruz Wednesday.

The FBI provided backup as Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, questioned the families of suspected gang members.

The gang, called the Mara Salvatruchas, is relatively new in the Bay Area.

The Mara Salvatruchas are strong in Los Angeles and the gang has strong influence in El Salvador.

Police said gang members are very violent and are starting to spread out in northern California. They said the Mara Salvatruchas are even more violent than the Nortenos and Surenos, the dominant gangs in the Bay Area.

San Jose's former police chief said he remembers the gang's ruthless recruiting tactics from his time as a diplomat in El Salvador in the late 1990s.

"There are many young men who join the gang. If they don't, they'll kill them. I saw it so graphically, people being shot to death because they refuse to join the gang. So, most of them got the message: It's either join, or die," the former police chief said.

FBI officials said ICE will more than likely deport the gang members they arrest back to El Salvador.

The federal agents' actions against the Mara Salvatruchas are part of a national trend to combat international gangs.

Experts said that if the gang members are deported, they will likely face death because a group in El Salvador that is fed up with gang violence has now resorted to vigilante justice.

Jul 21, 2004
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER SCRAP THREAD =(
LOL...SINCE DIZ IZ ANOTHER SCRAP THREAD...... I WANNNA KNO IF ITZ TRU THAT DEY WAZ THROWIN SHYT AT LIL ROB WHILE THA PENDEJO WAZ ON STAGE. MY PRIMO SAID THAT IT WAZ TAPED, IF ITZ TRU, CAN N E 1 HOOK IT UP WIT A LINK OR SUMTHIN.....POR FAVOR!
-GRACIAZ :cool:

Jul 13, 2005
THEY HAD AN ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE LIKE 2 WEEKZ AGO N GILA$Z TALKN ABOUT HOW MS13 IS COMMING N A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT I'VE NEVER READ SO MUCH BULLSHIT N MY WHOLE LIFE THATZ REAL

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Ok know carnales it time to end this topic.The article was a good info ,but it's time to stop.The ms might be reading this and think were giving them credit even though were not.I know they too hate most surenos clicks and go after them when they leave s.califas.
I think this thread needs to be closed now..