Favorite Yukmouth Joints....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
SCOCIOUS & Mr FREEZE

I feel you on how you differ Oakland rap from other bay rap... i like the Town shit but frisco and V-town put it down ridin styleee... Like ALL TOO CRITICALS "Killin em wit tha flow" shit thats like pure frisco ridin shit.... to me frisco and v-town rap is more exclusive to us bay area residents... not many fools could feel it but most niggas from the bay... now town shit is more universal and less exclusive to us bay niggas... which is why they get more airplay than other geographical areas in da bay....

C'mon now lets be real we all know that 415 has as good fuckin artists as oakland does, but look at the only one rapper from tda 415 that ever got famous nation wide back in the day... Rappin 4 tay, now tell me if how thats goin to happen.... shit, in my opinion the media cant and wont recognize SAN FRANCISCO as a city that would produce such rap talent as RBL, San Quinn, and other niggas... ANd yall know why? ONE reason... Most niggas outside of the bay dont know wussup, they think frisco is straight gay... thats why the media cant accept frisco rappers and their style...

So that's why oakland is more famous for their talent than frisco... if it werent for friscos rep as being the gay capitol of the world then frisco would be just as recognized as the Town...

May 11, 2002
thats a logical reason..but you can't really prove that shit. that's ur opinion...but hey i ain't hatin or nothin..aight

but you're right in the part that the V-town gets a lil more recognition...like E-40 fuckin blew up and keeps puttin it down. . .when people think of the bay they mostly think of that cat

May 22, 2002
any of yall niggas heard his feature off that mike mosley compilation, think the song called "somebody watchin me" one of his hardest verses ever

May 22, 2002
Mezzano said:
and 2 the guy who started this thread, how bout you just go BUY Yukmouth's CDs and then see what tracks you like???
i obvisly would of done that but
1) ,y comp is fuked up
2) i cant by the cd cause in canada its all imported and like 34 $!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i cant by the cd cause in canada its all imported and like 34 $!
yeah, Thug lord did cost that much here but i still bought the shit. most rap-a-lot albums are normal price here, i don't know why that album was so expensive i listen to that album alot so it's worth it