Favorite Theme Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol this gonna sound kinda gay, but Val Venis shit was fucking hilarious, and the shit he said in the ring after he got in was hella funny tho, lol @ him in the army helmet poppin outta the bush, Godfather was sick too, i rememeber when they came to san jo, he had some fine ass hoes!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
OG undertaker theme that started with the bell gongs..that was the shit..
Thats a good one.

Jake The Snake Roberts - TRUST ME. This is the theme he came with when he turned into a major heel (around the time he slammed takers hand in the casket and demolished him)

Waylon Mercy - “Lives are gonna be in Waylon Mercy’s hands… you know what I mean?"

NWO - The one with the guitars run through the wah,flange, distortion and phaser pedals.

Evolution - Line in the Sand

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
HERESY said:
Thats a good one.

Jake The Snake Roberts - TRUST ME. This is the theme he came with when he turned into a major heel (around the time he slammed takers hand in the casket and demolished him)

Waylon Mercy - “Lives are gonna be in Waylon Mercy’s hands… you know what I mean?"
Hell yeah Jake Roberts was great as a heel, I remember when he hemmed Randy savage in the ropes and got him bit by a cobra

Waylon Mercy (Dangerous Dan Spivy) was tight too, I wish WWF would have gave him a solid chance and kept him around longer. I remember when him and the Undertaker were in the NWA and were the Skyscrapers, they were a nasty tag team.

Jan 2, 2004
DX
Hogan's Real American
Hogan's WCW Hendrix
nWo theme
New Age Outlaws with Road Dogg, "Oh you didn't know!"
I've always liked HBK's.
Undertaker's classic shit
More that I can't think of.

Apr 12, 2005
Legion of Doom

"uuugggghhhhh watta rush!!"

When i was younger i would think to myself... "man, they should wrestle with their spike gears... that would be hella tight!!"

They had the siccest finishing move... ahhh memories