Favorite SPort

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FAV SPORT?

• BASKETBALL

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • baseball

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • football

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • soccer

• hockey

• golf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tennis

• other

• Total voters

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
is womens arobics a sport....if not i like to watch those cheerleading wars they have on espn...my second favorite is foootballl

C

CinFul-1

ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!! I know some Cardinals, I got to know some of the players so I go for them cuz there good guys!!!! . BOSTON IS A SAV!!!!!! and Dont clown on the Cards been a Fan for many years like 13 years and Im, 23. Atleast I'm not a bitch fan that switches teams second their team dont win like a strobe light hoe!!!!!

It takes Balls to be a CArds Fan, it takes none to hop on a bandwagon!!!!

Just had their 2nd round pick this year holla at me and agree to post on the Cards board I moderate!!!! Michael Pittman their RB last year saw my family at Camp and kicked them all signed Footballs. Their WR Sanders gave me his home and Email address and asked if their was anything I needed just ask! Thats why I'm down with the Cards!!!

C

CinFul-1

RAVAGE said:
well ive been a RAIDERS fan for my whole life so........LMFAO, U said Cardinals.....What a joke:dead:

Beat your Fucking team last year Mother Fucker!!!!!Boston Fucked your Team off eat a Fuckin Dick!!!

C

CinFul-1

RAVAGE said:
your team still sucks, evry once N' a whiole theres a fluk here N' there, that time is over N' done with anyways quit living in the past. Face it your team = VICTORY DUMBYS get over it
Well get ready for the Raiders to suck Fuckin ass worse than the Cards after this season they are officialy 50 million dollars over the cap for 2003. They will have to cut mor than the Ravens did this off season. Atleast I'm not a Fuckin Band Wagoner. AND Boston owns Woodsons bitch ass, he did in college and now he does in the Pro's!!!