Favorite songs from the LAC OF RESPECT ALBUM???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
FUCC YOU!

that song is crackin, good concept and good lyrics all around, beat is dope and the sample is dope, but to be honest, the whole cd is very good, i can put it in here at work from start to finish without having to skip a song, definetly one if not they hottest to come out of our region.

Jul 31, 2002
disappearing acts
realest song i heard in a minute expresses emotion and situations i've seen many kids go thru. i can like use that shit at work.

brain surgeon
the beat..whats up with the instrumental??

fucc u
a classic

this one's for u
another realla song..

all day hustla
y-yeah
just like it

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Heres my favorites, not in order.

Hustlin' In These Streets - Good way to start out the album. A good blend of them to show what theyre like.

That's How We Do It - Tight beat. Feelin all of their verses on this song.

Dirty South - Second favorite cut. The chorus is real nice, has a nice beat that i think goes well with 151's style. Reps the southend so thats another plus.

Lacced Out - Pretty coo track from Twin G.

Live 4 Tha Moment - Real smooth. Catchy chorus. Dope beat. Favorite track to play in the car.

I Can't Believe - Another smooth song. Wanz is sick of course. Nice RIP track.

Disappearing Acts - Feeling the Pac sample, nice song bout fucked up dads. Makes you listen to all the lyrics.

All Day Hustla - Nice track that has a story type feel.

When a Thug Iz Fed Up - I love the way A-Train starts out his verse and how well fits on this beat. Another smooth song that makes you listen to the lyrics.

South Seattle - Nice anthem for the southend. Live by the street code, die by the street code. I like the verses going back and forth. Their styles go together pretty well.

This One's 4 U - Twin G could try to flow a lil better on this, he seems kinda choppy for this beat but his lyrics are good. Nice chorus.

Bloodthirsty - Probly my favorite track if I had to choose. Beat is sick and I love A-Trains presence, voice, lyrics, and delivery on this. The beat and him are a perfect match.

BTW @ Chili, hope you dont mind but that pic in your sig was too big, I changed it for you :classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
lol @ Tony.....damn dog.....that's alot of favorites. That's 2/3 of the album!

I can't believe nobody digs "No Fear"......I think that's one of the hardest songs on the album. The beat is hard as fuck and Twin & 151 spit flames on it. Hmmm......oh well. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Apr 25, 2002
i picked this up from Skunt back at the tech n9ne show. had some time to listen to it, and its pretty solid. good group effort. i cant really pick a favorite, but i think "when a thug is fed up" sticks out to me the most so far. good shit d-sane, and the rest of ya.

BTW D...me and my boy used one of the old mp3.com beats of yours to make a track (not for profit of course), and i think i told you about this before but we be laggin hella on finishing it. but it will be done soon and ill send a copy to the PO box for you to saturate.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
favorites have got to be..FUCC YOU, & ALL DAY HUSTLA

ima have to say 1 5th comes hard on fucc you wen that beat starts knockin.its like..uggggh, everyone starts bumin them heads..a track i enjoy puttin on everytime i ride

all day hustla is jus a dope ass cut..skunts become one of my favorite rappers and this track is a reason why..i love these laid bak cuts..jus listenin to what skunt is gonna say next..real mic spits

Jul 10, 2002
The whole CD knocks, but my general listening order (if its a short trip or to scan thru to get fools hip)
1 (lovely intro, Maf gets you ready for whats in store on the album w/ the "they wanna replace the boulevard w/ penetentiary bars"
,2 (fucc u, 'nuff said, wit your teeth on the ground somewhere in the grass)
3 (A-trains verse on this is my favorite on the album) ,
7 smooth
,8,9 WHEW!
14 real deal
f*** it, 4,5,6,11 & 17 are bangers too...

Apr 25, 2002
I usually just put it in and let it play all the way through. The only songs that I don't really like are "Brain Surgeon" and "Time Out". Every other song on the album is HOT as fuck. This CD surprised the fuck out of me. It exceeded all my expectations.....My favorite songs would be:

Hustlin' In These Streets --- Great way to start an album off right HEAT
Fucc U
Lacced Out --- Twin came hard, and I love the beat
When A Thug Iz Fed Up --- I've always been a fan of that beat. It was used extremely well on this CD
South Seattle
This Ones 4 U
Bloodthirsty --- This song really opened my eyes to Train. He ripped that bangin' ass beat

I could have named damn near the whole CD.....

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned, is Todd Brown. I think he did a great job on every chorus that he laced. His voice is tight as fuck, and his sound fits really well with the Lac. I'd like to hear him on more future SLR releases.

Apr 25, 2002
BaneTheTerrible said:
FUCC YOU!
i can put it in here at work from start to finish without having to skip a song, definetly one if not they hottest to come out of our region.
You are a lucky man if you can be getting paid while listening to the Lac.

My favorites have changed week by week, which to me is the sign of an outstanding album, but if I had to go the rest of my life just listening to 1 song, it would be Dirty South. It is the incredible Seattle anthem we've needed, play this song while driving around, loud, it sounds incredible.

Jul 31, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
"No Fear"......I think that's one of the hardest songs on the album. The beat is hard as fuck and Twin & 151 spit flames on it. .
the lyrics on the song are tight.. the beats cool, but way too repetetive.. does it switch up at all???i can't get into these 30 second beats played over n over again..even thru the chorus..like u said, different strokes for different folks...

TREAL

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
my fav is thats how we do it twin rips that track an so does mafia
no fear is sic twin an 151 spit fire on that an dirty south is hard an so is all day husle man the whole album is sic the best out the northwest peroid the 1#album of the year in my eyes

Apr 14, 2003
Yeah i was bumpin the cd all day at work the other day and i gotta say FUCC U is my favorite track..... I bumped it like 4 times in a row hopin my boss would walk through the dishroom... lol.
This square ass security guard walked through and made a lil gun wit his fingers and shot at the stereo. Shit was clownin Officer Doofus is a goofy muthafucka

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
DIRTY SOUTH IS THE BEST!!!!!??????YOU MUST BE SMOKIN THAT OOOOOOOWWEEEEEEE???!!!!!1
151 IS THE HARDEST AROUND BY FAR YOU COMPARE HIM TO KNOW BUT MAYBE JADAKISS JAY Z,BUT THE WHOLE ALBUM IS SHITIN ON NIGGAS RIGHT NOW HOW CAN YOU EVEN PICK JUST ONE SONG ITS NOT POSSIBLE