Favorite Skunt verse/quote

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yall kno skunt got spits. im always hearin somthin tight when im bumpin his album..what verse is everyone feelin from dood

skunt- hard 2see

"i love you like my first chronic sack, if that...is bad as i wanted to leave yah, is bad as i needed yah, as bad as i treated yah, you stuck around and i love you for that and a hell of alot more. i know you been could have thrown up your hands, packed your thongs and hit the door, i know you be thinkin i bein twerked hangin goin out to mingle, but when daddy come back to your crib, HeavyD drops another single...love makin, get ready, heavy sweaty, baby makin...i can peek you out a dark crowd with no mistaken, just like my emotion evadin, see my players days is on vaction, with no replacin, no mistaken, whatever we do baby lets stay together, hang-on, my love last forever like a song, hit that ass like a bong, look at you, i cant believe its true, i cant believe its you, i promise ill stick withyou"

im feelin that ther..tried to type what i heard best. good shit tho

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
"My burner's in the hall of flame, I'm thinkin' about retiring it"

"All Day Hustla" - Never Let 'Em See U Stress

"Broads go by Word of Mouth like Luda, they visit the house like a tutor, pull me over in traffic like a state trooper...."

"Skuntdunanna Pt. 2" - Never Let 'EM See U Stress

Oh.......wait a minute......you guys haven't heard that yet! LMAO! Wait till you guys hear the next album.......double CD......and we're already 6 songs into the second disc.

THAT'S wus up! :cool:

May 4, 2002
Something like

"I put your beef on the scale partner, but it aint weightin"

I think thats how its goes, and if my memory is correct its from Mo-x and Lil-g's cd

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I can't remember it exactly, but somethin like "stuff a mirror down your throat, watch what you say"

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I dont know them word for word but, one is

"the closest you'll get to getting some head is from a quarter"

"i told seven people I was on my way and 6 are going to be mad"

Sep 12, 2002
off top i think they are

"the closest you got to gettin some head, is flippin a coin"

and

"i told 7 people im on my way, and thats kinda sad, cuz that means im gonna make 6 people mad"

the coin one caught my attention as well

Apr 25, 2002
"I'm gone off 20 blunts, and I still ain't high enough like a 2 inch hurdle"

"They couldn't see me if I was wearin' all white, carryin' a black light...You should drink a bottle of Rap Right, I think your wack, most might....You ain't tryin' to make it to the top, dogg, you scared of heights....."

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
"I'm such a gangsta ass nigga that's why I don't act like it"

"I don't care much for blood or cuzz I push heat/me I'm like 10 big faces also known as a G"

"I wonder what part of the game you shoppin at cause you're gettin a discount on dues"

"See thru you like glass pipes/must have got help from the post office cause you turned thug overnight"

"Skuntunnada/respect me I might be your father"