Favorite Sac Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
C-Bo - Gas Chamber
C-Bo - Tales From The Crypt
X-Raided - Xoricist
X-Raided - Deadly Game
X-Raided - Speak of The Devil
Hollow Tip - Flawless
C-Dubb - The Garbage Man
Luni Coleone - Total Recall

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Mr Sippy is just showing off now. What up folks? You liked that Rollyn click project? Also, you got a cover for that Villin Mobb?
Im doin good Rich, just fell off this Sac shit as someone pointed out. That list does have some 00's stuff in it but that was off top. Beyond 2007 there's not much in ma stash besides some Raided projects i believe you had a hand in!

I dont have a perfect cover for Villin Mobb - Mobb Life on this laptop, just check this link as the first two runs of hits has a few of it:

Villin Mobb

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
really REALLY hard to chose just one. 3 way tie for me is: Gas Chamber, Creative Differences, and 24 Deep.
Creative Differences was another that gets missed out i did figure that too. Pure Mobb and Dark sac funk Mike Mosley, Bobby Ford, Steve Dee & most importantly , KG beats - Dre & Jayda killed it.

Off topic, but besides Speak Of Da Devil, Vengeance is Mine and some Gangsta 190 & early Sav Sicc stuff, what early 00's stuff did KG also produce on besides Catastrophic Consequences? His style changed drastic from the Marv-Mitch & LeMay/Nonfiktion/Redrum production days so i just wondered....