Favorite rock songs of the 80's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
ive been goin to the bars a lot since i turned 21 and am starting to get into older 80's and some 90's rock cant stand this new shit thought except maybe nickelback (if thats even considered rock i dunno really)....

but anyway just lookin to see what everyone else is diggin..

Bon Jovi----Livin on a Prayer
aerosmith----Janies got a gun
posion----"Every Rose Has It’s Thorn"
def lepard-------pour some sugar on me

anyway ill stop with that name some more for me im tryin to make some mixes

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn, what white trash bar do you go to? lol

Jk...not really into any of that type of 80's music. I like shit from the 80's like Tears For Fears, INXS, Echo and the Bunny Men, Talking Heads, The Cure, etc.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
thats just good ol american rock to me....this is more of like pool hall and shit music not no club

edit just listened to some of that shit and it just sounds like foreign 80's music to me... dont sound like rock for real.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol I hate all this white trash lets rock out to the shittiest music imaginable at 2am shit.

Stick with Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, and Poison and you'll be ok.

Oct 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
the cure - pictures of you
nirvana - about a girl
ramones - rockaway beach
pictures of you is a dope song...80's rock i fuck with billy idol....def leppard is cool except for pour some sugar.....djayed at a titty bar for many moons that song and you shook me all night long will never be in my playlist again....fucks with old motley crue too looks that kill and shit...cure, depeche mode, thats dope shit....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
thats just good ol american rock to me....this is more of like pool hall and shit music not no club

edit just listened to some of that shit and it just sounds like foreign 80's music to me... dont sound like rock for real.
Tears For Fears and INXS aren't really rock. The other three are though, and yes, all but one is foreign lol.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Don't Stop Believing - Journey... LOL, me and my friend go crazy everytime that song comes on.
Love Shack - The B-52's
And anything Guns-N-Roses...