Favorite piece of chicken?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Favorite part of the chicken?

• Legs

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Thighs

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Breast

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Wings

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Other..(gizzards, tenderloins, whatever else you can think of)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Jun 5, 2004
Shoot, I don't have any. But I do know that as long as you don't over cook it you should be good.

I know that within the next week I'm going to attempt to make a cheese chicken broccoli soup.. The same kind they got at subway.... But with rice.
U should get one of those nu-wave cooktops, its hella good for cooking ur own sauces and soups, esp cheese soup. It has that true temperature control so your soup wont burn or stick to the side of the pot.

Safeway actually has a hella good broccli and cheddar soup too if u ever wanna get somethin quick... That should turn out to be hella good tho with the chicken and rice in the soup too, let us kno how it turns out.

Jun 5, 2004
If u ever wanna make a regular kind of soup then a crockpot will work hella good. Last time i was sick, i just bought all the fresh ingredients, some broth, chicken breast, celery carrots and pasta ,and just tossed it in the crockpot for a minute and it came out hella good, was the best chicken noodle soup ive ever had... And i was better pretty much a day later

Recently i looked up recipes and came across this recipe for "football food"...it was bbq grape meatballs. It had good reviews so i thought "its probably hella good and i always turn away from shit that sounds wierd, and i bet it ends up tasting different than i think" so i tried it. N it sound easy too, all it was was frozen meatballs (it sed frozen had better texture than fresh), a bottle of bbq sauce, a bottle of grape jelly.

So i made em and put toothpicks so ppl could have em with grape fanta, i took one bite and i was like "yuuup it tastes EXACTLY like what it is: frozen meatballs with grape jelly and bbq sauce. They werent like spit-it-out nasty, it was just not good. And they lied the texture was like rubber, hella wierd.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
As far as recipes, I think the best tacos are made out of thighs. I usually put 6-8 in a ziplock back and put about 1.5 cups orange juice, juice of 2-3 limes, 3-4 tablespoons of cumin (and more once it's on the grill), a little bit of pepper, 2 tablespoons of garlic salt, 2 tablespoons of onion salt, and shake all that up and let it marinate (preferably overnight). Put it on the grill, a grill with cast iron plates is best, and you should be eating some good tacos. Some people will put more lime on them once they are done, but I almost always eat tacos with guacamole, and I've found that putting just a little more lime in the guacamole is a lot easier than putting a grip all over the chicken. You'll have to learn to adjust your recipe by how much meat you use. I don't really measure it but that's pretty close to what I use I'd guess.

If you're a lazy bastard, these seasonings are all on point. I've tried damn near all of them. The kick'n chicken is dope for chicken, but the best is this...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
As many garlic cloves as you can handle (4-whatever) minced finely, half cup your favorite soy sauce, couple boneless skinless breasts. Marinate an hour in the fridge. Grill it or bake 15-25 minutes at 450 til internal temp is 165.

Boom. Add veggies and rice. Better than tv dinners and so easy lol

Last edited: