favorite music videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
i cant get enough of it ive listened to is at least 5 time through and listened to The French Open (best song imo) and Cassius at least 20 times each on my iPod

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think it's in Irish DNA that even if you don't like Dropkick you'll still think to yourself "Man I could beat the shit out of people with this playing" while unknowingly tapping your foot.

I miss all the old badass Radiohead videos

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I thought that was going to be this from the still

fucking love Fear Before videos, they're always so weird.

hmmm lets see what I can think of

Interpol- Evil

still one of my favorite vids ever

Greeley Estates- Blue Morning

Mastodon- Blood & Thunder

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
As much as I like Fear Before...

Sleep >>>>>>>> Fear Before...

Music wise atleast. Fear Before... videos are better then that Sleep one. Then again that Sleep one is from like 94.

Good videos though RJ, minus the Greeley Estates one.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Good Old War- Coney Island

Wild Orchid Children- Ahead Of Us The Secret

Figured I'd post the youtube version. We were all joking around on Gatsbys fansite about how Kirk's just a hippie so the video doesn't mean anything, until someone said it's about the US thinking they're better than everyone else, which kinda makes sense... Anyone else have any ideas?

2*Sweet- Rested Eyes Tell No Lies

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Was just thinking of a bunch of stuff I loved when I was a kid, here's some of em

lol I remember I used to play bass just like Matt Sharpe at 1:20 because of him and Mike Herrera

lol at the drummer not having anything to do but run around. This album was fucking awesome though, need to go find it now.