Favorite/Most Powerful Tech lines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2008
I'm thinkin' about gettin' some lyrics by Tech N9ne tattooed on me but I'm having trouble deciding on a good line are two. What are some of the most memorable/impactful lines you can think of from Tech?

Jul 7, 2008
Tech has a lot of dope shit but one of the realest things that hes ever said in my opinion is on Happy Ending / Killer on the very beginning of the song:

"I dont wanna fucking do this song for real.......but I wouldnt be real if I didn't"

That shit was hard...

Bukshot

May 10, 2007
Don't you come near me cause the devils sittin' next to me
I drink my drink and smoke my weed and pop my extacy.
Then add some GHB and mushrooms to the recipe, this means
I'm really letting the beast within get the best of me

That tattoo shit is taking your love of tech's music a bit too far though, that's some psycho bitch shit.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Don't you come near me cause the devils sittin' next to me
I drink my drink and smoke my weed and pop my extacy.
Then add some GHB and mushrooms to the recipe, this means
I'm really letting the beast within get the best of me

That tattoo shit is taking your love of tech's music a bit too far though, that's some psycho bitch shit.
he just wants to show tech what he can do, show tech what he can do, show tech what he can dooooo

lol

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Now that I'm cold blooded and hella sick is what the med shows
The tread slows and don't even think you're reviving a dead rose

Happy Ending

Nov 7, 2006
Whatever you do don't get a tattoo from none of these suggestions. Out of context most of Tech's lines sound weak, but to us its dope because we're familiar with how and where it fits with the rest of the concept.

and some of the lines in here serve no purpose to even have on a body

"I dont wanna fucking do this song for real.......but I wouldnt be real if I didn't"

How would dat apply to you, in any way?

Jan 8, 2006
whod you expect to rip and collect checks
the next best bet is to respect the TECH TECH!
"that owl"

this is just the first thing that popped in my head. i can think of a ton more

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Whatever you do don't get a tattoo from none of these suggestions. Out of context most of Tech's lines sound weak, but to us its dope because we're familiar with how and where it fits with the rest of the concept.

and some of the lines in here serve no purpose to even have on a body

How would dat apply to you, in any way?
what I was about to say...

there is no relation in terms of purpose and adaptivity and some of the examples stated are pretty weak for the most part

bad move