favorite match

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
D-Rose said:
There was a long-ass match back in 99 I believe, with Rock vs Mankind in an empty arena. That was the shit.
I STILL GOT THAT MATCH RECORDED SOMEWHERE

BARBWIRE/HARDCORE/EXTREME MATCHES OR MY FAVORITES

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I also liked the Rock/Mankind "I Quit Match" where Rock rigged the loudspeakers from an old interview to make it look like Foley quit the match, I appreciate creative cheating!

May 16, 2002
i love just plain wrestling matches that show skills. no gimmicks. i think of mr perfect v bret hart at summerslam off the top of my head for an example. as for gimmick type matches....royal rumbles are fun to watch.

Apr 1, 2003
smuggla said:
i love just plain wrestling matches that show skills. no gimmicks. i think of mr perfect v bret hart at summerslam off the top of my head for an example. as for gimmick type matches....royal rumbles are fun to watch.
Yeah I like those too as long as they are not like Raw and Smackdown matches these days. I like them so they unpredictable and you don't know how it's going to end. Not this DQ crap or interference.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
smuggla said:
For real, that's why I love independant wrestling more then WWE shit, i'd much rather watch Low-Ki and Homicide wrestle a 20+ minute classic then any WWE "Superstar" wrestle a watered down 5-10 minute piece of bullshit.

May 16, 2002
InfamousICON said:
For real, that's why I love independant wrestling more then WWE shit, i'd much rather watch Low-Ki and Homicide wrestle a 20+ minute classic then any WWE "Superstar" wrestle a watered down 5-10 minute piece of bullshit.

agreed. the E is holding down its talent. and when talent gets to wrestle they dont even get to show what they have. its like the wrestling is secondary to other bullshit now. sorta like music is secondary on mtv.