Favorite Line From South Park

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
For all of the South Park fans. My favorite line comes from the episode with Sexual Harassment Panda. When Mr. Garrison asks the class, "Who knows what sexual harassment is?" Cartman says:

Sexual harassment is when you are trying to have intercourse with a woman and another man comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

E

Epidemic

Mine was Towely's "You wanna get High" Or "Dont forget to bring a towel" or the wonderous" Iam so wasted I dont know whats going on"

Epidemic

May 3, 2002
On the South Park movie when Terrance and Phillip were singing that song and there all: " Your an uncle fucker I'm must say, Your fucked you uncle yesterday"

May 5, 2002
From tha episode where he thought Chef was his dad:

Cartman: Sup Homiez
Stan: Cartman!?!
Cartman: I was just down in tha SPC kickin it with some Gz on tha WESSSSIIIIIDDDDEEEEEE (throws up tha W, FUCKIN COMEDY)
Stan: U live on tha EASTSIDE Cartman
Stan: Dude I thought U said U were native american
Cartman: Well uh psssha ha huh yeah right, like I'm some HIPPY INDIAN

LMAO that had 2 have been tha funniest shit ever....Not only did he say "WESSSSSIIIIIIIDEEEEE" but he threw that shit up too! My other favorite quote is from tha movie where Cartman pullz out that voice amplifier thing and sayz "Would U like to suck my ballz, Mr Garrison"

:::gOnE:::

Jun 29, 2002
oh oh oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what I meant to say was....

No starvin marvin, that's kenny's cream corn

lmao
damn it a better question for me would be what is my least favorite line from southpark.

Apr 25, 2002
Newsreporter: "Do you think we should bomb Japan?"

Man: "If Japan is an 8 year old boy and the bomb is my penis then yes."

Halloween episode (this year):

Cartmen: "What the hell are you doing?"
Boy: "Playing Harry Potter."
Cartmen: "Fag."

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
That Christmas song Mr. Garrison sang talking about other world religions.

Mr. Garrison: "Hey there Mr. Shintoist, MERRY FUCKIN' CHRISTMAS!! God is gonna kick your ass you infidelic pagan scum!! In case you haven't noticed, there's festive things to do! So let's all rejoice for Jesus, MERRY FUCKIN' CHRISTMAS to you!"

That whole song had me rollin'.

May 16, 2002
Mr. Cynical said:
From tha episode where he thought Chef was his dad:

Cartman: Sup Homiez
Stan: Cartman!?!
Cartman: I was just down in tha SPC kickin it with some Gz on tha WESSSSIIIIIDDDDEEEEEE (throws up tha W, FUCKIN COMEDY)
Stan: U live on tha EASTSIDE Cartman
Stan: Dude I thought U said U were native american
Cartman: Well uh psssha ha huh yeah right, like I'm some HIPPY INDIAN

LMAO that had 2 have been tha funniest shit ever....Not only did he say "WESSSSSIIIIIIIDEEEEE" but he threw that shit up too! My other favorite quote is from tha movie where Cartman pullz out that voice amplifier thing and sayz "Would U like to suck my ballz, Mr Garrison"

:::gOnE:::
LoL....That shit is Hillirious!!!!!!!!