Favorite Jus Family release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I'm sure this thread has been created before but I was wondering what other people felt.

1. Harsh Game-Cool Nutz
2. I'm Back-Maniac Lok
3. Western Conference All Starz

Apr 23, 2003
www.jritz.havdreamz.com
bosko - bombay (single)
coolnutz - harsh game
bosko - that fire
g-izm - on a mission
& the classic jus family compilation ft. coolnutz, kenny mack, & g-izm, i cant remember tha name of it....it had "smoke fillz my chest, putz my body to rest, i wanna get high!" that whole album wuz bangin, & young randall (r.i.p) did hiz thang on there ecspecially!

Apr 9, 2005
J-RITZ said:
bosko - bombay (single)
coolnutz - harsh game
bosko - that fire
g-izm - on a mission
& the classic jus family compilation ft. coolnutz, kenny mack, & g-izm, i cant remember tha name of it....it had "smoke fillz my chest, putz my body to rest, i wanna get high!" that whole album wuz bangin, & young randall (r.i.p) did hiz thang on there ecspecially!
thats Nuttin but Da Family. oh yeah, and add that DBA to my list as well

Dec 11, 2002
... looks like there are a couple Cool Nutz albums I need to add to my collection.. I only have three of the above listed.. well and "We Gets Perved" but thats whatever.

Sep 4, 2002
i love every cd cant say one is better then the other byt here are some that stick out

maniac lok - Im back

Cool Nutz - Harsh Game

G-Ism - on a mission

Apr 8, 2004
My favorite Jus Family affiliated cds are
Cool Nutz--Harsh Game 4 The People
Maniac Lok--I'm Back
G-Ism & Kenny Mack--Nothin But The Family
G-Ism & Cool Nutz--On A Mission
Kenny Mack--My Heat Reigns Supreme

Haven't heard Cool Nutz Speakin On A Million, DBA, or that Western Conference All-Stars/Jus Family Comp.

Apr 9, 2005
N.Ill-state said:
Kenny Mack--My Heat Reigns Supreme

Haven't heard Cool Nutz Speakin On A Million, DBA, or that Western Conference All-Stars/Jus Family Comp.
I dont think that kenny mack was a Jus Fam release. And you need to get up on that speakin Upon A Million and that Western Conference All Starz. Western conference All Starz and Speakin upon A Million is when Jus Fam really started to pick up steam.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^Yeah, I know that Kenny Mack ain't a JF release but he pretty much affiliated wit em'. I was supposed to have that Speakin On A Million on its way but they said they had to wait awhile. I'll hear it one day.