Favorite 'Era' in the WWE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Whats your fav time period in the wwe? Mine was definitely the late 90s, with Stone Cold kickin asses and his fued with Vince, the Rock (best mic skills ever), Foley and his hardcoreness, DX and their antics, etc.

I dont think wrestliing will ever be as exciting as it was back then. Period.

I remember if u missed an episode of raw (back when raw was the only show), u were out of place as fuck the next day at school, LOL.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
man, I'm an old dude, so I miss all of the different characters that WWF had back in the day...Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Titi Santan, Chief Jay Strongbow, Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson, Mr. Fuji, The Great Kabuki, Kamala, One Man Gang, Jimmy Snuka, The Von Erichs (WCCW), the UWF, NWA, The Freebirds, Road Warriors, Midnight Express...damn, I'm really old...LOL

Aug 26, 2002
BETO916 said:
man, I'm an old dude, so I miss all of the different characters that WWF had back in the day...Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Titi Santan, Chief Jay Strongbow, Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson, Mr. Fuji, The Great Kabuki, Kamala, One Man Gang, Jimmy Snuka, The Von Erichs (WCCW), the UWF, NWA, The Freebirds, Road Warriors, Midnight Express...damn, I'm really old...LOL

Hell yah those were the times. Shit i remeber when the Midnight Express fought the Rockers on that Scaffold. I think that shit was Starcade. Nikita Koloff would feud with Dusty Roads in a leather strap match. The original 4 horseman, they was runnin shit.

Dec 27, 2004
D-Rose said:
Whats your fav time period in the wwe? Mine was definitely the late 90s, with Stone Cold kickin asses and his fued with Vince, the Rock (best mic skills ever), Foley and his hardcoreness, DX and their antics, etc.

I dont think wrestliing will ever be as exciting as it was back then. Period.

I remember if u missed an episode of raw (back when raw was the only show), u were out of place as fuck the next day at school, LOL.
yeee that was when i was never missin a show that era was the best

May 16, 2002
i miss the attitude era because it brought out the best in the wwf due to the monday night wars etc. but i also really miss the late 80s/early 90s. mr perfect, rick rude, demolition, warlord, rockers, natural disasters, savage, ted dibiase, kerry von erich, old school undertaker, jake the snake,hart foundation. dam those were the days too.

Aug 20, 2005
i miss the attitude era....dx, corperation, ministery and the coperate ministery....godfather, owen hart,esse rio(sp), foley(all the faces especially him as the commis), and the end of wcw...the filthy animals, all the cruiserweights, the cruiserweight tag belts...havent seen those types of high flyers till tna started on spike....

May 15, 2002
I gotta agree with the late 80's-early-90's era being the best. I actually stopped liking wrestling after Wrestlemania XIII, when Bret Hart beat the shit out of Stone Cold and became a bad guy again. I still watched it up until the "attitude" era, but I could never really get into it. Don't even get me started on today's wrestling. All I'm gonna say is good characters went out with the 90's. There's a fucking retard in it now, for chrissakes! Even Doink the Clown is better than that.

Nov 5, 2004
Speakin of late 80s...I was at raw in Sacramento a few weeks back. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine made an appearance, no fuckin joke!

My favorites from late 80s early 90s were probly Ultimate Warrior and Bret Hart. Tag team was the Legion of Doom.

Nov 5, 2004
Who remembers that payperview in like 89 or 90 when it was Ultimate Warrior vs Honketonk Man, and Warrior beat him in 10 seconds and then beat him with his own guitar, LOL.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Speakin of late 80s...I was at raw in Sacramento a few weeks back. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine made an appearance, no fuckin joke!
that's DOPE!!

does he still have his mullet??

what is it with pro wrestlers and mullets??
**smells new thread brewing**

LMAO

Sep 11, 2005
u guys remember the Undertake vs. Bret Hart, i think they even named the pay per view aroung them naming it Heart & Soul, that shit was hella cool...i remember goin back to school askin if anyone knew who had won cuz i could never get the damn money for the pay per views an i didnt have a computer for any spoilers....Then the next day on raw u get those stills with only audio to it an it looked like a crazy ass match...the bret hart era is the best.................an the DX era

May 16, 2002
D-Rose said:

that surprised the hell outta me ... i was stoked to see that...fucker looked like humpty dumpty tho...hella outta shape. although he is old as hell i was hella glad to see the hammer again live.

May 16, 2002
RedStorm said:
Don't even get me started on today's wrestling. All I'm gonna say is good characters went out with the 90's. There's a fucking retard in it now, for chrissakes! Even Doink the Clown is better than that.

hhahaha the funny thing about that comment is that Nick Dinsmore (the retard now) actually is one of the people who has played the role of Doink the clown over the years.

Nov 5, 2004
smuggla said:
hhahaha the funny thing about that comment is that Nick Dinsmore (the retard now) actually is one of the people who has played the role of Doink the clown over the years.

Lol, that Eugene fool right?