Favorite Cut Off of Brotha Lynch Loaded??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so many bangers, where can i begin

1 die 1, one of tha last sicc niggaz, situation, thatz what i said

my favourite track is probably track 4, one of tha last sicc niggaz

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Since you said CUT(meaning 1), im gonna go with "On my Breifcase"..I just zone out(no trees) to that track..the long ass talking over the instrumental does not faze me at all...it made it tighter IMO...

Lynch was just zoning during that album...it seems like it was a fun album to make...Im sure DE had niggaz dying in the studio...the Beta production was top notch...everything just flowed...one laidback album...

Jun 11, 2004
"Feel My Nature Rise" and how it turns into "One Mo Pound" is my favorite part of the album. Whole thing is classic start to finish tho.

Mar 27, 2007
Mine has to be HEATAZ P-Folkz and Lynch demolished this shit! My favorite part is when P- Folkz sayz: Reachin' up under my seat to grab my piece
And the chamber done gauged a round
Turn tha beat down, put it in first gear, slow pace
Thinkin' that I might be paranoid!

Nov 14, 2002
"one of tha last sicc niggaz"

i always wondered was that song sampled from this movie...

peep the beginning.

49 second mark...

Jan 18, 2006
one of tha lass sicc n*ggaz
definitely, wasn't even big on the track till a couple of years ago but same applies for the whole album. Really this track is the best cuz it showcases how much talent he had the most out the whole album

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
there was nothing weak about "loaded" how every song flowed together....there are few albums that i can listen to beginning to end these days....and loaded is one of them...even after what 14 years...( damn im feelin old ) loaded is still played and never played out....it had a great concept all around...if i remember right lynch said he did SODS straight drunk...and then loaded...well, loaded lol...i dont smoke weed much anymore ( like 1 once a year maybe less ) but when i do, loaded is played and that says something....i used to get high and bump loaded and play resident evil 1-2 and the horror sounds from loaded somehow fit perfect to the game....so even now, when i play resident evil it makes me recall loaded just because the two meshed for me so well...so to answer the question..yes i have been drinking

Aug 17, 2004
I would probably have to go with Heataz but the ending of My Soul to Keep, kicking off with the Warriors sample, leading into Die 1 by 1 has to be one of the hardest intros to a fucking song ever. that shit was menacing as hell to me.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
They told me to get my heat, so I got mine
Them muthafuckas done made they hit
Now we only got the mini Mack in the trunk, sawed off pump and the .45th
But i'm confident that we handle funk like muthafuckin' g's
So all you bitches and snitches get ditches when my trigger finger itches it's viscous,
For some reason I'm still in that season
All them other muthafuckas done left, smother muthafuckas to death
Other muthafuckas done slept long
Hit off the kryptonite and get gone
Hit 'em up two to the dome, visit your funeral home alone
Had love for them once when and this shit got grim
Killin' me softly, it's costly, check the chin, hit the Henn and then bend
Dial 1-800 Old Gold
And you picture me surrounded by fifty pounds of ground meat
Grade A beef, it ain't cheap
I got that shit that'll make them weak minds upchuck, upchuck
Your guts and I'll have your nuts, wassup?
You was locked down, so I, fucked your bitch
Gave you that, syphilis dick, looped the music made sick, throats slit
Trump tight murder on sight, split ya dome, hit ya home at night
Move in the dark with infer-red light
You die, then I'ma do your wife
I'ma leave you hangin' on your doorstep
Have your wife ass butt naked, razor blade grazed from the ass to the neck

Really thow this is lynch at his best....

Apr 25, 2002
They told me to get my heat, so I got mine
Them muthafuckas done made they hit
Now we only got the mini Mack in the trunk, sawed off pump and the .45th
But i'm confident that we handle funk like muthafuckin' g's
So all you bitches and snitches get ditches when my trigger finger itches it's viscous,
For some reason I'm still in that season
All them other muthafuckas done left, smother muthafuckas to death
Other muthafuckas done slept long
Hit off the kryptonite and get gone
Hit 'em up two to the dome, visit your funeral home alone
Had love for them once when and this shit got grim
Killin' me softly, it's costly, check the chin, hit the Henn and then bend
Dial 1-800 Old Gold
And you picture me surrounded by fifty pounds of ground meat
Grade A beef, it ain't cheap
I got that shit that'll make them weak minds upchuck, upchuck
Your guts and I'll have your nuts, wassup?
You was locked down, so I, fucked your bitch
Gave you that, syphilis dick, looped the music made sick, throats slit
Trump tight murder on sight, split ya dome, hit ya home at night
Move in the dark with infer-red light
You die, then I'ma do your wife
I'ma leave you hangin' on your doorstep
Have your wife ass butt naked, razor blade grazed from the ass to the neck

Really thow this is lynch at his best....
See thats what Im talking about there. Its gangsta, its sicc, but not gimmicky. No need for cow intestines and chainsaws, He got the straps in the trunk. Moving through the night with a infa red light. You die then hes gonna do your wife.

Not to mention the venom in his flow. To me its not even so much what he says anymore, listen to this sharp flow. The confidence. Listen to how smooth these words come out. No hesitation. Just ripping the track.

This is from the days when Lynch destroyed everyone on any track he was on.

I used to like how everyone else would rap first, then lynch would come on and destroy the track.

So much can be said for this.

It reminds me of going to the record store, and buying an album just because lynch was featured. You knew you were gonna get a top notch verse, and it was worth the 16 bucks just to get it.

Apr 25, 2002
Its hard to choose just one favorite track from loaded. One of da last sicc gets the nod though.

Its like the first half of loaded is a sicc ride through hardcore gangsterism, then it switches up to Different styles. You got the Love song (Did it and did it), You got the hip hop skills (went way), You got the smooth gangtsa intro to the swartzaniggaz (Feel my Nature Rize)

The weed song (One Mo Pound) Which features the Best Zagg Verse ever. And the rest bringing it all together.

Everything on this album was polished.

Thing is, beta dont produce like this anymore, and lynch dont rap like this no more.

We got some great albums with this formula though

Loaded
ITWCT
Naytionz Capitol
Smoke Inhalation

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
the whole cd slaps all the way through as previously stated but this is the love track i play when chilling with a pair of tiddies..

and this is just the slap..

and a clip of the sample, shout out to big chill for the idea

good looking though big chillington, i never knew that sample and thought it was creepy yet dope.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Its hard to choose just one favorite track from loaded. One of da last sicc gets the nod though.

Its like the first half of loaded is a sicc ride through hardcore gangsterism, then it switches up to Different styles. You got the Love song (Did it and did it), You got the hip hop skills (went way), You got the smooth gangtsa intro to the swartzaniggaz (Feel my Nature Rize)

The weed song (One Mo Pound) Which features the Best Zagg Verse ever. And the rest bringing it all together.

Everything on this album was polished.

Thing is, beta dont produce like this anymore, and lynch dont rap like this no more.

We got some great albums with this formula though

Loaded
ITWCT
Naytionz Capitol
Smoke Inhalation
i'd like to include EBK4....just because it did contain elements from loaded