Fav Tech Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
My top three have to be

Crybaby---sick ass beat that I love to bump in the ride

Welcome to the Midwest----This is amazing and I love the percussion and the way tech n krizz flow over it

Slacker--This beat is just easy to bounce to; a real upbeat trak

Also up there on my list:

Last Words, Happy Ending, Too Much, Absolute Powr, Welcome to My world, My Wife my Bitch my Girl, Strange, This is Me, Bout Ta Bubble, Psycho Bitch I and II

wat bout yall?

Aug 31, 2006
so its cool that your new here. its good to see new people o, but please search topics before postin. i've brought this up before and im sure many other people have as well thank you

Jan 16, 2007
i like the beat killin it, that shit is definetly my favorite

runners up are....
girl crazy
midwest choppers
crybaby
real sex
my world
track 14 of vitiligo
this is me
fan or foe
sex out south
this ring
victory

Oct 6, 2008
id say Midwest choppers, that box, this ring, waitress, last words, my wife my bitch my girl, PSYCHO BITCH 1 &2, tormented, F.T.I., Industry is punks, Riotmaker, Kaliko Do it like i do it, and 1 of if not most favorite LIKE YEAH. its so fuckin sick

Aug 31, 2005
too many to really name, but ill throw like 5 songs off each album

Tormented
Psycho Bitch
Einstein
It's Alive
This Ring - top 5

Victory
Imma Tell
Trapped In A Psycho's Body - fav tech beat
T9X
Absolute Power

Welcome to the midwest - top 5
My World
The Rain
This Is Me
Riot Maker

That Box
I Can Feel it
You Dont Want It
The PASEO - top 5
Sex Out South

One Good Time - top 5
Too Much
Happy Ending
Hope For A Higher Power
Psycho Bitch II

Mar 28, 2008
I couldnt name only 5 Tech Songs that would be impossible.

I have never ben disapointed by Tech but these are my favorites from all of his albums.

Midwest Choppers
Holier Than Thou
My World
Psycho Bitch 2
Paint a Dark Picture
Its What you Thinkin
This Ring
Like Yeah
Wheaties
One Good Time
Slacker
Caribou Lou
Devil Boy
Cursed
Breathe
Hope For a Higher Power
Too Much
This is Me-THE DOPEST TRACK TECH HAS EVER DONE
The Rain
Seven Words
The Sexorcist
I Am Everything
Riot Maker
Flash
The Industry is Punks
Gangsta Shap
Come Gangsta
Keep On Keepin On
Imma Tell
Welcome To The Midwest
Jellysickle
Einstein
Whats My Name
No Can Do

Im just gonna throw this out there because people hate on Tech more than anyone because people dont know about him, but quit hatin!

TECH IS THE SICKEST RAPPER ALIVE

Out of all the rappers in the game right now he is the only rapper I anticipate albums from. And that includes his whole Strange Music camp.

Nobody touches Tech underground or mainstream. I dont care who it is. Anyone in the industry would get ripped apart by him. His delivery, versatility, lyrical structure, and overall content would tear any artist apart.

I do not care who is hot in the industry. I would put my money on Tech over Wayne, Jeezy, Jay Z, Plies, Rick Ross, and any other rapper that is hot in the mainstream game. If all them mainstream artists put together an album I would get Techs album before theirs based solely on the purpose that Tech would put out something people havent heard before.

Thats how I feel, if anyone feels different then show me a record that has come out recently that tops Techs Killer album.

Dec 14, 2005
Way too many good beats... ill name a couple off each album

This Ring
Going Bad
Breathe
Industry Is Punks
Slither
Gunz Will Bust
Worst Enemy
Welcome to the Midwest
Come Gangsta
R.O.O.T.
Gangsta Shap
Fan or Foe
The P.A.S.E.O.
Like Yeah
Wheaties
Hope For A Higher Power
Happy Ending
Last Words

Oct 25, 2006
Im just gonna throw this out there because people hate on Tech more than anyone because people dont know about him, but quit hatin!

TECH IS THE SICKEST RAPPER ALIVE

Out of all the rappers in the game right now he is the only rapper I anticipate albums from. And that includes his whole Strange Music camp.

Nobody touches Tech underground or mainstream. I dont care who it is. Anyone in the industry would get ripped apart by him. His delivery, versatility, lyrical structure, and overall content would tear any artist apart.

I do not care who is hot in the industry. I would put my money on Tech over Wayne, Jeezy, Jay Z, Plies, Rick Ross, and any other rapper that is hot in the mainstream game. If all them mainstream artists put together an album I would get Techs album before theirs based solely on the purpose that Tech would put out something people havent heard before.

Thats how I feel, if anyone feels different then show me a record that has come out recently that tops Techs Killer album.
We've got another Stan in our midst. Be on the lookout for traces of bleach and red hair dye.

Nov 10, 2006
In a way it's a tricky question (as has been mentioned on the board before) because of
Mr. N9Ne's ability to blend voice so seamlessly with the instrumentals.

Here Comes Tecca nina I give respect to because it was the first rap/hip-hop beat I heard in some time that reignited in me the fun factor of the genre. (Album version, not the recut version)

Riotmaker
No Can Do
Absolute Power
Boss Doggs