Fav N2DEEP track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2004
If u could add ne n2deep track on the best of album what would it b? 4 me it would b hard 2 chose between "Kick Way On Back" Ft. Baby Beesh on The Golden State album n "High Sidin'" on 24-7-365. what yall thing?

Oct 23, 2004
Playa Jay Tee said:
My favorite song I ever did is probably "Situations" off of "The Golden State". That was my favorite album also. My first real deep type of lyrics I ever wrote.

i love that song cuz its real. it talks bout shit i c happenin with my folks n shit. i have never heard an n2deep/latino velvet or jay tee song i didnt like. honestly

Dec 15, 2003
Well, I'll have to go with my favorite song off my favorite album. Drum roll please....................................................................Parkin' Lot Pimpin'!!!!!! Yall know the album.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
My favorite song I ever did is probably "Situations" off of "The Golden State". That was my favorite album also. My first real deep type of lyrics I ever wrote.
And the video IMO is your best video to date. I love that video, my girl loves that video, and the song. It's a great, great song.

Whenever I put people on to N2DEEP from my area, I always shoot them "Situations."

Amen!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
It's hard to say only one favorite cut, so I'm gonna say the whole "Golden State" project was the best album.

Off the top of my head, my favorite tracks off any of the N2Deep albums are:

Unemployed
Kick Way On Back
Playa 4 Life
V-Town Brotha
Congratulations
Howda
California Hot Tubs
The Throw
Parking lot Pimpin'
Scrillafornia
Where We Dwell
Look Like a Playa
Out Here Hustlin'
Day 2 Day Basis

Those are probably the bumbles I listen to the most. I might have forgot a few....