Father to Baby: Wait in the car while I go get some ass!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
Shit was all on the news yesterday: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20588272/

An Oregon man is in custody after allegedly leaving his 2-year-old daughter in a car in 95-degree heat in the parking lot of a brothel east of Reno.

The Storey County sheriff's office said Lucien Hoffman of Bend, Oregon, was being held in the country jail in lieu of $40,000 bail on charges of child neglect. Hoffman told deputies he was attending a function at the Mustang Ranch brothel off Interstate 80, 15 miles east of Reno.
Dude just had to get a nutt! Deserves to be locked up if you asked me.

The most desperate I've ever been was riding the bus to get some (when I was in high school).

Jun 5, 2004
LOL i seen that shit yesterday, they said he was at a "brothel party" wtf is a brothel party?

lol dat nigga was at the mustang ranch, haha he was like "fuck i can bring dis kid, ima just crack the window... there ya go sport!"

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^lol @ that being "just sad" when you have that cat carrier in your sig

shit, I'm scared to leave my son in the car while I just run into the house to get my sunglasses.....I know I couldn't leave him out while I'm getting some ass, don't know about y'all but for me that would be waaaayy too long