FATHER BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF MOLESTER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
really couldn't have been handled better. beat the shit out of the dude, but didn't kill him so the poor kid can still have a dad.

dude deserves death slow tho.
This wasn't a guy molesting his own son and another guy walked in on it. The guy who walked in on it was the father of the child being molested. I didn't see anything in the article about the 18 year old molester being a dad.

He's a sick fuck nonetheless and he almost got what he deserved. I think I read recently that if you walk in on somebody raping another person you legally have the green light to kill them. That guy is lucky as fuck he's living.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
This wasn't a guy molesting his own son and another guy walked in on it. The guy who walked in on it was the father of the child being molested. I didn't see anything in the article about the 18 year old molester being a dad.

He's a sick fuck nonetheless and he almost got what he deserved. I think I read recently that if you walk in on somebody raping another person you legally have the green light to kill them. That guy is lucky as fuck he's living.
he meant the father just beat him up versus killing him so the boy could still have a father and not visit him in prison.

Mar 21, 2009

Lol what the fuck are you talking about

Jun 24, 2003
i would have killed him. slit him from ear to ear.

and LMAO at all you dumb fucks who say he would end up in prison for killing that molestor..

i dont fucking think so. it's called a crime of passion!! it wouldn't have been premeditated, drug related, robbery gone bad....somebody was molesting his kid and he walked in on it!!

i would have killed them. sent my kid downstairs. and done that man wrong

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Dont think people deserve death dude.. Rot in prison yeah, but you can't fight hate with hate:chinese:
If that was your kid, you might feel different, especially if you came in and saw it happening.

Even as a Christian man, in the heat of the moment, it would be pretty difficult to show some restraint in that moment.

Feb 11, 2006
nobody is trying to "break shit down" its called a discussion.
Listne I aint tryna discuss child molestors in any depth ,So miss me with all the "He shouldnt die he should rot in jail for his crime" shit cos I dont really give a fuck about any of that,Ill just keep it simple and say I hope the faggot dies...