FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
i recall do typin this shit..as a rap fan and speakin on somethin i didnt know facts of i was on that hype a few days..till my nigga got out the pen and did time with abel.took pics with him and all.i stood corrected and i admire wax having the heart to go against the whole mob figaz and damn near the whole bay..me being a blood 2 realizing this dude is really piru and put in work i respect him to the fullest.and pull the year up of that qoute its probably when my first son wasnt even born..i just turned 31 today..and the shit me and wax talked about i know alot about most rappers in the bay and how dude does get black balled in the game..and the Rx shit is piru shut.su woop shit in my book so if i choose to rep it then thats somethin im standin for and knockin niggaz down for..and since half u niggaz follow me on instagram tag me or let me know some hoe shit like this is goin on im not on computers alot so tryin to get my attention on here is like sendin smoke signals..yall b boo imma get some rest and enjoy my turn up for my bday tonite....
Enjoy

Mar 5, 2014
Where did you hear the RX shit is Piru shit?

i recall do typin this shit..as a rap fan and speakin on somethin i didnt know facts of i was on that hype a few days..till my nigga got out the pen and did time with abel.took pics with him and all.i stood corrected and i admire wax having the heart to go against the whole mob figaz and damn near the whole bay..me being a blood 2 realizing this dude is really piru and put in work i respect him to the fullest.and pull the year up of that qoute its probably when my first son wasnt even born..i just turned 31 today..and the shit me and wax talked about i know alot about most rappers in the bay and how dude does get black balled in the game..and the Rx shit is piru shut.su woop shit in my book so if i choose to rep it then thats somethin im standin for and knockin niggaz down for..and since half u niggaz follow me on instagram tag me or let me know some hoe shit like this is goin on im not on computers alot so tryin to get my attention on here is like sendin smoke signals..yall b boo imma get some rest and enjoy my turn up for my bday tonite....

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Lol he even went to have 2 fist fights for his idol. True definition of a stan.
over someone being a snitch real nigga dont fuck with snitches neither do i..your comment mightve made sense if it was regarding wax which it wasnt..i act on my own i feel someone a snitch and niggaz wanna vibe to it around me imma state my opinion and the ones who didnt like it caught a fade feel me..u can katch these fist if youd like 2 ..ill fight mike tyson i just dont give a fuck if i get knocked down im always gonna get back up so my heart pumps nothin but real shit..prove me wrong tho im at deja vu strip club every night damn near if anyone wanna back they words up im all for it..any height any weight ..til then..get the fuck off my damn dick already..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i can care less about half of u on here i just imagine what your faces actually b like behind these names...like i said wax comin out here wit sco we finna turn up..now speak on that bitch made niggaz...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
And nonstop just let it be, nothing to win from it, killa tay had to face a million such things (does akons brother wear fubu?) its nothing personal just have awax taste a lil dose of his own medicine

u got dem dope beats music is the only real important thing on here
Trust I ain't takin it personal... Just clarifying on something before I forget about it.. I been around the siccness since it was 91siccness.com so I've seen my fair share of artists get run off lol.. I won't get roped in.Ima siccness breh like yall and that's on H.A.D.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
2 weekends ago I went to a nuts heavy metal concert on the border of Kentucky and got all shit faced and snorted a bunch of Adderol. Me and the 2 remaining Creeps were gonna get Sick wid it pig tattoos in honor of Lesbianyayo cuz one of his nicknames was pig. The tattoo dude was booked until the next day and when we were sober we changed our minds lol. Cool story

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
ever ben to so cal..every piru rep rx out there shirts and all..u aint a gangsta so explaining anything to you is irellvant imo..your name speaks for itself ol bammer ass nigga..
Youre hella sensitive bro lol

ive heard of PYREX clothing,it dont use PieRx Records logo tho

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Trust I ain't takin it personal... Just clarifying on something before I forget about it.. I been around the siccness since it was 91siccness.com so I've seen my fair share of artists get run off lol.. I won't get roped in.Ima siccness breh like yall and that's on H.A.D.
Fuck I remember when you first started posting your shit in the old SLR forum lol