fatalnyghmare vs. Krazy Flowz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
I think that moron Krazy Flowz was talking about the PM he sent me when he said he beat me in a battle. He sent a whack ass flow and I didn't respond so I guess he's considering that a win.

Apr 25, 2002
10-0 in my favor so far.... that's not counting 2 people who didn't specifically lay down a vote, but implied I killed you. If you count those 2 then it's 12-0 in my favor. As far as I'm concerned this bitch got KO'd. Lights out.

Mar 24, 2005
fuck dis ish bro we need more votes im about to make a comeback and win this battle thats wjhy you sweet potatos are trying to let this thread die down cus you dont want to see the real winer win on here you fruit rollup mutherfucks

Mar 3, 2005
Aight Krazy Flow you lost man plain and simple like Pac said hold ya up its ok keep writeing you may get sumwhere and you may not and stop those sweet patao and jolly rancher lines that shyt is stupid when i read ur spit i was like damn this dude needs help called 911 and told them they said there is no help fer you ha ha ha nah keep workin... 2 blunts and a peace sign