Fatal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
I dont wanna really get into this shit.. the lawz are still spittin the same exact fire they always have the only thing that has changed are the beats.. johnny j wants to much $ so no1 can fuck wit him so they havin edi reef quim etc do beats.. they come tight sometimes other times its ok. The new edi & kas is heat the new noble is fire. As for what appearances has noble came tight on? Plenty.. 5th Ward Boyz last 2 cds.. Geto Boys - Good bad & ugly (i dont fuck with u, gun in my mouth), Big Mike - Hard 2 Hit, Willie D album.. Street warz... on and on.

Apr 25, 2002
When Makaveli came out Noble was only 16...According to his song "smack yo self"

He says "You think Young Nobe old but i'm only 22 I grew up on new and I paid my dues"

That song is fuckin HOT as fuck. C-Bo kinda ruins it though.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
He said he was gonna drop one more solo album, and if it flopped, he was gonna quit rapping. Got that from an interview

He was speakin real bad about the Lawz in an interview I heard where he was in a halfway house.

Apr 25, 2002
two11g0187 said:
Dude i've listened to every fuckin track that Noble has been on, dont come at me like i dont bump they shit, i admit he came tight on the Makaveli album, dont be no dick rider cuz he just came out wid some shit. Noble is wack, he is the only Outlaw that i dont like, everyone on the Lawz got more flow than him.
I'll just assume that you don't recognize real game. Calling me a dickrider? You's another sucka on this board:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
Sydal said:
He said he was gonna drop one more solo album, and if it flopped, he was gonna quit rapping. Got that from an interview

He was speakin real bad about the Lawz in an interview I heard where he was in a halfway house.
Man that's so old. They been squashed that. When a nigga locked up he'll say anything to let off some steam.