Fatal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Is it me or does anybody else think that Noble is weak as fuck, that's y Pac gave him the nick-name Marbles cuz he fuck up every verse that is going cool. Yah Fatal said he has a new album in the making, out.

May 11, 2002
Aight Fatal Is STILL cool with the lawz...He's an official outlaw. He just went his seperate way after pac died and did what he felt was better for him. On a business level, they apart..but as homies and shit, they still a family.. He said so in the DVD

May 11, 2002
oh 1 more thang...Noble is one of the dopest rappers out. He has a sicc raspy flow that just adds a better flava to the song. Like in "It only rains sometimes" he comes heated..that's just one example...there's too many to name..

Apr 25, 2002
two11g0187 said:
Is it me or does anybody else think that Noble is weak as fuck, that's y Pac gave him the nick-name Marbles cuz he fuck up every verse that is going cool. Yah Fatal said he has a new album in the making, out.
Nigga, YOUNG NOBLE got heat fa days. You betta ask somebody.

F

Fucka-User-Name

outlaws suck .... period

they got so much fame off 2pac

anybody who wuz even half as good as them woulda been sellin hella records considering how many 2pac dick riders r out there, they still cant sell shit ... thats fuckin sad

Apr 25, 2002
ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

That's what i'm talkin bout, the Lawz are dope dont get me wrong been listening to them since they was called Thoro Headz, then Dramacydal, i even have shit from them in the dayz, but when Noble got in the group i aint been listening to them, they got wack plus wid Fatal not being there and Kadafi dead, they aint shit, i would say Lil Moo is hard though then Edi. I aint doubtin that Noble come wid heat but if you listen to his track on the Gorilla Pimpin Comp you'll just about have it out wid Noble, and realize that he dont come tight and his spits are wack.

Apr 25, 2002
Dude i've listened to every fuckin track that Noble has been on, dont come at me like i dont bump they shit, i admit he came tight on the Makaveli album, dont be no dick rider cuz he just came out wid some shit. Noble is wack, he is the only Outlaw that i dont like, everyone on the Lawz got more flow than him.

May 10, 2002
Fucka-User-Name said:
outlaws suck .... period

they got so much fame off 2pac

anybody who wuz even half as good as them woulda been sellin hella records considering how many 2pac dick riders r out there, they still cant sell shit ... thats fuckin sad
OH COY!

But uh..yeah,Im not a Outlaw fan by any means.Heat?Not exactly.They spittin more like some...luke-warm shit,at best.They iiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

Apr 25, 2002
I dont want to have to take this thread to an extreme where we have to get a poll going about how Noble is the wackest Outlaw there is. Period. Talk bout listen to Makaveli, dog how old is that album, that's probably when Noble was at his prime, times have changed that Outlawz have grown, and Noble plain and simple is wack. Check it dog. Listen to Makaveli c'mon man listen to tha tracks that he has been on as an appearance and tell me when he has come sick, almost never...