FATAL Vs tooper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
all you do is talk shit? get over it Tooper. you're tha one with tha problem here, ASSUMING thingz. if im so "fake" then you can bring your goofy ass up here and prove it. all you're doing is bringin unecessary drama to tha boardz. i can be fake or tha hardest G walking tha earth, there's still no need to flood tha boardz with your opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
no you can't be the hardest G walkin the earth your just fake.

you can't say ANYTHING to that.

you don't got NO STRIPES.

your faking tryena rep for norte when you aint a factor.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^oh God. keep flowing.... all those verses still dont add up to mine. LMAO.
Tooper said:
no you can't be the hardest G walkin the earth your just fake.
please dont tell me you're that stupid. did you not understand tha point i wuz trying to get across? how old are you Tooper? are you too young or too stupid to comprehend basic english? it has to be one of tha two cuz you dont understand shit. ignorant ass piece of shit. keep talkin man, all you're doing is makin a fool of yourself.

Apr 25, 2002
wut'z my rep and how would i stick up for it? i dont get you. u think i should sit and argue with you about how you're wrong about me and blah blah blah? well im not gonna do it. you can say wutever u want, it aint hurtin me and itz not changin anyone'z opinion on me OR you for that matter.

Apr 25, 2002
fatal is a norte perp thats all i'm saying.

he can rap better than me if thats whut you want to look at but i don't respect his phony ass.

Nov 14, 2002
Tooper: Don't talk shit rhyme-wise, cuz Fatal ripped you cuzz. But if y'all got beef, settle shit in the streets. You say he's a phony, I ain't gon' say he is or not cuz I don't know him personally, but handle yours cuzz. Cuz lyrically...you succ compared to Fatal.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Hypocrites are bitches.......none of this shit is any of our business and it aint for us to speak on, but since you bringin it to everybody it is what it is......Topper you're a hypocrite homie, talkin bout Fatal is fake. If that niggas fake and you think you're hard about passin judgement on folks then you need to man up and either pull his card foreal, or shut the fuck up.

Apr 25, 2002
i got no problem with servin your ass Tooper, but this is YOUR problem. im more than willing to tell you where to find me. and before you try and tell me to go down there.... think about wut i just said : THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, come solve it puto. put up or shut up.

Apr 25, 2002
fatal don't fool me thats all i can say.

he could front all he want.

like you said it's the net and he don't got a stripe to vouch for himself.cause i attacked his character and "he" could'nt back it up.

not with a rap or sum real life shit that applies to him.

yall could get his back.

sayin i got a problem when he's the one typing before he think.

THATS HOW IT STARTED.

thats how it always starts cause suckas wanna talk shit.i let shit pass before i get on here and "start" talkin shit.

NEXT TIME FATAL THINK BEFORE YOU GO TALKIN SHIT.

so he come see me like he sayin to see him.

it's that easy.

but i'm not playin his game no more.

AMA GET IT THROUGH ANYBODYS BRAIN BEFORE THEY START I CAN PLAY THAT GAME TOO!

I GOT I LIFE TO LIVE TOO.

before i get to really trippen.

ama toy with your brain like you wanna fuck with mine.

so just let it go cause when i turn this computer off i'm not trippen on NONE OF YALL.

i can think of ONE PERSON I REALLY RESPECT on the siccness.

so for the rest of yall,yall just a name with alot of shit to talk.

remember who started then tell me who got the problem.

cause if that shit happened in my face i'd dot your eye before you get away with it.

i got a long fuse but when i go off your gonna respect mine.

Apr 25, 2002
for those of you who didnt wanna read his long ass bullshit post.... he basically said i wuz fake but decided to back down anyway. wutever Topper, you are a fuckin moron. do you really think anyone is feeding into tha shit you say?

May 21, 2002
alright this thread is long for no reason..its the internet..fa real if y'all want to take the time to type for days jus to talk shit on the net then do it..i an see how y'all dont wanna look like punks when the other is talkin shit so if y'all both stop then u dont have to waste ur time typin bout it like i jus did..lol..