Fatal Mentality (Jacka & Fed-X)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
from what i know they only had one song released on the sac sin cd and it was called million dollar dream and it was the dopest cut on there

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEA ALL I KNO IZ THEY HAD GOT ON A FEW COMPS WHEN I HOOKED UP WIT EM..THAT WAZ THEY GROUP NAME...THEN RIDAH AND AP9 HAD A GROUP NAME WHICH I CANT REMEBER NOMORE...THEN WHEN I INTRODUCED EM TO CBO AND WE DID THAT SONG RIDE TIL WE DIE..ME AND FED-X CAME UP WIT THA MOBFIGAZ NAME AND EVERYBODY AGREED..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

yeah,i have heard that name too,they had a whole album?never heard of anything like that,i knew they had some songs on comps like he said.the song with them 2 on the new jacka is the knock though,that album is going to blow up,he has hella songs that could easily get radio play.anyway,so you hooked them with bo 151?how did you know them?
________
Dc Marijuana Dispensaries

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
I MET THEM IN PITTSBURG AT THA RECORD STORE THAT WAZ ON RAILROAD..I THINK THA CAT WHO OWNED IT IZ IN THA FEDS THO NOW...ANYAY LUNASICC WAZ HAVIN A INSTORE THERE AND DUDE HAD HOOKED UP A OPEN MIC SESSION,SO HELLA CATS HAD CAME THRU AND WAZ SPITTIN...2 OF THA CATS THAT WAS SPITTIN WERE RIDAH AND AP9..I THOUGHT THEY WAZ TIGHT SO I HOLLAD AT EM ABOUT FUCKIN WIT AWOL,AT THA TIME WE WAZ WORKIN ON THA FIRST WESTCOAST TRIPPIN COMP...THEN LATER THA OTHER CAT I WAS FEELIN WAZ JACKA...I SUGGESTED THEY ALL BE A GROUP,BUT JACKA WAS LIKE I CANT LEAVE MY CUZZIN O-FED,SO I SAID IF HE TIGHT BRING HIM....SO IT WAZ REALLY ONLY POSE TA BE 4 OF EM...THE DAY I TOOK BO TO PITTSBURG HUSTLA JUST SHOWED UP WIT EM AND WE WENT TO THA LAB AND HE HOPPED ON THA SONG....SO THAT WAZ HOW HE GOT INVOLVED...I DONT THINK THEY HAD FINISHED THA WHOLE FATAL MENT. ALBUM THO...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

thanks for droppin the knowledge bro,i always wanted to know how they got hooked up with bo and shit comin out of little ass pittsburg,i guess we have you to thank for putting all those tight ass figs in one group,good shit.by the way,that first westcoast trippin is a classic,i went back to bumpin that after i heard the little skits in the intro on code of the street.
________
Magic flight

Aug 14, 2002
theres a song called sittin on top of the world by jacka and fed-x when it was fatal mentality and plus i heard some old cutz with some of tha mob figaz, like jacka "mac hand" and some other cut with husalah, ridah, freak-o called "to the sto" i think thats whats its called and tha cutz sound hella old cause they sound like a little younger, plus from what i hear jacka has an album before "the jacka" but thatz good to hear how they hooked up tho

May 15, 2002
WoooW!sittin on top of the world is that stupid thunder...tthat song is so old and i bet if it ever got released it would still blow...the other one lets all rally up and let got to the sto..snatch a fifth of the hennessy and lets get silly on some hoes...didnt it go somethin like that? man all that old shit is so classic, id give up alot to get all the old unreleased shit on a clear sounded c.d. iff yall never heard it yall really missed out,cause i know im missin all them tapes i had like 5 or 6 years ago

May 19, 2002
OH BOY, Fatal Mentality, I thought it was Jacka and Sac Sin. I asked this awhile back and sin said that fatal mentality had anotha project commin out. Million dollar dream is tha sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt. Hard ass muthafuckin song, both them muthafuckaz came sick as fuck, I love that song, tha beat was knockin like a muthafucka too.

D

Downunda-Connec

I would love to get all this on a good quality cd.

So much good old shit you just can't get, most of it you never hear off until you read a post like this. I got that million dollar dream track but the quality is shit. I would also love to find that old Young Know album. OH WELL...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

just like that mob figaz/ghetto starz unreleased album,its knoccin but the quality is weak,then again,cant expect much from some shit that was never released
________
Mflb

Apr 25, 2002
Downunda-Connec said:
I would love to get all this on a good quality cd.

So much good old shit you just can't get, most of it you never hear off until you read a post like this. I got that million dollar dream track but the quality is shit. I would also love to find that old Young Know album. OH WELL...
if you talking about chekk the sikkness. let me know i have it in pretty good quality.