fat white girls going out with black guys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
not that i have a problem with it but i just see many, i mean many fat white girls going out with black dudes and i am left thinking if its a trend or something...cause these guys look like they can get the finest girls out there, whether black, white whatever yet i see them going after some fugly, wiggette who come from a white trash hick family....you know what i'm talking about, check out jerry springer...you got these dudes cheating with hella nasty behemoths its just funny....i guess its cause these girls are just ultra freaks since they're getting attention and would probably do what normal girls won't do...either that or they're just really in love...okay, enough of my lameness..

C

CinFul-1

I have some homeboys who do that shit, they pick the fattesy ugliest white broad to take home, that shits funny, there girls I wouldn't share a donut with let alone Fuck

Apr 26, 2002
^^
I wouldn't even Take 'em home, they'd probably raid my Fridge and Shit.

If they got big fat Juicy lips, itz coo. Oh yeah, Definitely Don't get 'em high, cu they'll really Raid tha Fridge. LMBO!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LET ME LET YAW IN ON A LITTLE SECRET. A LOT OF SKINNY NIggAS LOVE THEM SOME FAT BITCHES(LOOK AT HOUSE PARTY 3). BUT I FIgURED THAT IT'S BECAUSE THEY FREAKY(WILLIN' TO DO N-E-THANg), AND SINCE THEY WHITE, A NIggA WILL gET OVER ON HER ASS AND HAVE HER BREAKIN' BREAD. THAT'S JUST MY OBSERVATION.

Apr 25, 2002
A lot of white guys I know are into the Britney "NO ASS" Spears type of women and not the bigger ladies some brothas bang up on. A lot of heavy white girls are out cast with white guys.

You will rarely find a black woman in the gym..LOL!! They always trying to keep that booty big, but I know a grip of white girls that are up 5 0 clock in the morning trying to get there run on.

And since these big white girls are outcast with white guys so when a brotha says a few nice things to them they are hitting it that next hour..LOL!! My friend does that, he says they are too vulnerable mentally. But then they get ATTACHED like a mothafucka, he can start pimpin them with ease.

Let me correct and say that its not all big white girls that are vulnerable.

C

CinFul-1

I just think some peepz have a fetish, for that shit my one Homeboy, has lots of fine bitches jock him, but it's always the Fat ones, he took home a 500-600 lb broad once we clown him weekly for that

Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:
you were joking when you said that right???????

man if i can find some OLD money&rav songs yall would wig out. they made songs about pimping white girls and the thing is they really did it. like this one song "WHITE BITCH". it was a trip.

those were the days.

:H:
Actually I wasn't joking,

I don't know too many sistas besides athletes that hang in the gym. A lot of them say fuck the gym. Its actually a question I ask a lot of black women and they don't go.

"The study shows that African American women have higher rates of stroke risk factors -- hypertension, diabetes, obesity and lack of leisure exercise -- than African American men. Prior to this study, researchers and physicians had little data regarding risk factors associated with stroke in the African American population, especially among women."

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think its like africa said they break bread quick....but also a nigg can smack that bitch up and not worry bout people being like "DAMN" because the bitches face is already puffed out...

but fat hoes do got the best pussy so i've heard...

Apr 25, 2002
actully it might be a combo of breakin bread easily liking fat girls but also alot of them have low self esteems wich make controlling there mind very easy wich means you can drag em thru the mud and they still come back

Apr 25, 2002
you are all correct.
fat hoes have weak minds,give the loot up quick,and them jaws quick.its always good to keep at least 3 of them beasts on the under.for them rainy days when a honky is broke.