Fat Tone (song question)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Whats the name of the Fat Tone song they've been playin' lately on the Boiling Point? He's rappin' over a Young Gunz beat. And what cd is that song from?

May 2, 2002
By any chance, does any1 know how much cds are at 7th Heaven? I'm asking 'cause I wanna get a couple of Fat Tone's cds before I leave. I know dude's got like 5 out, but I figure I'd start out with 2.

I'm leaving for Job Corps next week, and I might consider bringin' a few cds along. Might as well, seein' as how I'mma be there for 2 years.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
damn mizery good luck with job corps and shit.....i think his cds are like 11 bucks at 7th heaven, but if your gonna take cd's.....take his 2 mixtapes and tha stick up kid. those are the top albums in my opinion
.44 mag said:
anyone know what cd gangsta,gangsta is from its by fat tone feat. luni coleone,devious,& d-dubb
Killa Tay Presents Fat Tone - Only In Killa City

May 2, 2002
jaydub816 said:
damn mizery good luck with job corps and shit.....i think his cds are like 11 bucks at 7th heaven, but if your gonna take cd's.....take his 2 mixtapes and tha stick up kid. those are the top albums in my opinion
thanks homie
goin' there to learn a trade; already have my h.s. diploma
thanks 4 tha headz up of those cds too

i would imagine i'll have access to the internet while i'm @ job corps
i'm on the Siccness whenever i'm online anyhow
i'll hit up the forum whenever i get some free time

May 2, 2002
^
fa sho

While I'm at it, is "Stack 2 Tha Ceiling" off I Am The Streets too?

I'mma have to pick up some Fat Tone cds before I leave. Dude is raw as fuck.

Jun 16, 2004
jaydub816 said:

Killa Tay Presents Fat Tone - Only In Killa City
when did that come out?is fat tone crippin cuzz he alwayz sayin cuzz on his songs.speak on it

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
jaydub816 said:
Tone is fuckin slept on.......i wish i wouldnt of slept on him back in day
now i have all his albums and they all knock in my trunk
dont you have to have a car for something to "knock in your trunk"?

we were playin the shit out of that new fat tone mixtape on our way to the gathering....homie uses boy big more than tech uses kaliko.

Apr 8, 2004
JLMACN said:
hahah....Kc...is a huge BLood city..
i know some Locc's from .. Cali...

But there are a lot of Piru's...in Kc...
mostly from Cali..
or...By-way-of

By the way the KC rap scene lookin, I would've thought KC was a Crip town. I hear em' reppin the 4, 10, 12, 27, the 40's, 51st, & 75. I was startin to wonder if the Rogue Dogs was the only B's.