Fat Tone, E40 and Nate Dog...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

jaydub816 said:
Anyone Heard This Song? This Is An Odd Collabo But It May Work Out, Tone Told Me About It A Couple Weeks Ago When I Hollered At Him
id expect it to be as hot as the track he did with nate dogg on imma getcha and mayne that songs is soooooo much better screwed n chopped im just saying though!!!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
On imma getcha... Tone .. E40 .. Nate dogg.. And butch cassiday did a song.. It sounded recycled as fuck.. Like tone or killa tay bought the verses and mixed em, sounded like an old d shot album...

It was ok ya know..

May 4, 2002
They took the whole Money, Sex, and Drugs song off of D-Shot's 3rd cd, and took off shots vocals and put Fat Tone's on there. They switched up the beat, but everything else is the same, the hook, Butch Cassidy's part, 40's verse, all that.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Haha I thought it sounded like that... tone is a monster though... And d shot is real, one of the realest in the game.. I have done a little business with him b4 he problem sold those verses...