fat tone dead?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2004
REST IN PISS

If it is true REST IN PISS!!!! KC wont miss him, KC is ashamed of him! I hope he saw the faces of all the many many people he fucked over before he took that fall. I hope he saw the face of that young lady and her un-born baby that was killed on Indiana a while back, I hope he saw Mac Dre face. Good job to the niggaz that handled that, they are good sameritans. I am not happy that his family has to feel that pain because of his selfish actions but what go's around really comes around. You give the bullets you gotta be down to take some. But if he is really dead this time, I'm willing to bet anybody on here that his funeral will get hit. Rest in Piss bitch ass nigga!

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
mafiaqueen said:
If it is true REST IN PISS!!!! KC wont miss him, KC is ashamed of him! I hope he saw the faces of all the many many people he fucked over before he took that fall. I hope he saw the face of that young lady and her un-born baby that was killed on Indiana a while back, I hope he saw Mac Dre face. Good job to the niggaz that handled that, they are good sameritans. I am not happy that his family has to feel that pain because of his selfish actions but what go's around really comes around. You give the bullets you gotta be down to take some. But if he is really dead this time, I'm willing to bet anybody on here that his funeral will get hit. Rest in Piss bitch ass nigga!
spoken like a true genius...lol...gimme a break...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mafiaqueen said:

I feel sick that I live in the same city as people like you.

Nov 13, 2004
techn9nehq said:
I feel sick that I live in the same city as people like you.
Anybody who has anything to say about what I said OBVIOUSLY is just a fan of Tone and do not know him!!!! I knew this dude and anybody associated with any parts of the streets can and will share my same sentiments. Lets just say my boyfriend delt with him at one point so I know "KNOW" him. And whats so funny is all you niggaz on here is getting soft cuz you heard he was dead. People die everyday!! I feel bad for his kid and his family cuz they had nothing to do with him being such a bastard but I said fuck him to his face in life so I'm sayin fuck him in death.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mafiaqueen said:
Anybody who has anything to say about what I said OBVIOUSLY is just a fan of Tone and do not know him!!!! I knew this dude and anybody associated with any parts of the streets can and will share my same sentiments. Lets just say my boyfriend delt with him at one point so I know "KNOW" him. And whats so funny is all you niggaz on here is getting soft cuz you heard he was dead. People die everyday!! I feel bad for his kid and his family cuz they had nothing to do with him being such a bastard but I said fuck him to his face in life so I'm sayin fuck him in death.

Sorry, I just dont believe in disrespecting someone who is dead. I am a fan, I did know the guy....ran into him a couple of times....and I know for a fact he had some good in him.

Nobody "deserves to die" or "have it coming to them". All this negative shit you guys are saying is just a bit rude.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
May 23, 2005

Police probe double slaying

By Jen Lawson
<[email protected]>
LAS VEGAS SUN

Metro Police were investigating a double homicide this morning after two men were found shot in a street lined with partially built homes near Southern Highlands, in the southwestern part of the valley, Metro Police said.

Southern Highlands security guards found the victims, who appeared to be in their 20s or 30s, about 4 a.m. on Ivy Creek Court, Metro Lt. Tom Monahan said.

"They saw a car with its headlights on parked in the development, and there shouldn't have been anybody up there," he said.

The guards found a blue Toyota Tercel bearing California plates with its back window shot out. One of the victims was inside the car and the other was on the ground on the passenger side, Monahan said.

The slayings might be drug-related, he said, but it was too soon to say for sure.

Detectives believe the shooting occurred about 1 a.m., when a Southern Highlands resident called 911 and reported hearing gunshots.

"Patrol went out there, but because it (the call) came from several streets away they never did find the bodies because they were in the wrong neighborhood," Monahan said.

No one reported seeing a car fleeing from the area or anything unusual, he said. Police have no suspects.

The property on which the shootings occurred isn't technically in Southern Highlands -- it's an island surrounded by Southern Highlands property, according to a representative of the developer, Avante Homes.

Josh Anderson, vice president of sales and marketing for Avante Homes, said he was "definitely surprised" to hear that two people had been killed in the quiet, upscale area.

"Our deepest condolences go out to the families of the victims," he said.

Crimes at new home sites are typically limited to people stealing appliances or power tools, Monica Caruso, spokeswoman for the Southern Highlands Home Builders Association, said.

More violent crimes are rare, she said. The most serious incident she noted was an occasional arson.

"I can't recall the last time we had this type of death at a construction site," she said. "This is a very unusual situation. This isn't the norm and it isn't a trend."

Nov 13, 2004
techn9nehq said:
Sorry, I just dont believe in disrespecting someone who is dead. I am a fan, I did know the guy....ran into him a couple of times....and I know for a fact he had some good in him.

Nobody "deserves to die" or "have it coming to them". All this negative shit you guys are saying is just a bit rude.
Well I respect your opinion and you seem to be a wholesome typa guy but as I said..if you knew him on street level, not just in passing, but knew his daily dealings......I tell you what..do a poll in KC and see how many people are sad that he is gone if he really is gone. I'm willing to bet money that the police would not know where to start with suspects if they even care to look cuz the local PD knew him and what typa cat he was. Do you know how many peaople this man has robbed?? Not just marks but his so called boys. Do you know how much fake shit he was selling in the streets. "Read in between the lines" I've said too much already! No disrespect to his fam but the utmost disrespect to him. Oh tech9nehq? Did the young lady and her unborn baby that he shot down deserve to die?? You dont think he had it coming for that alone?? You know what though I wouldnt expect anybody on this forum to really understand cuz for the most part its squares on here but trust is a must that the streets are not grieving.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mafiaqueen said:
I've said too much already!

You're right.

I knew him on the rap level....not the streets. Though I have heard dozens of stories about the shit he supposedly did to people. I've also heard and seen shit he has done FOR people.

If the police KNEW SOOOOO MUCH, why didnt they already have him locked up. And don't tell me they were going to let the streets do him in.

Lets not forget there is someone else who was killed with him....did he deserve it to?

Nov 13, 2004
techn9nehq said:
You're right.

I knew him on the rap level....not the streets. Though I have heard dozens of stories about the shit he supposedly did to people. I've also heard and seen shit he has done FOR people.

If the police KNEW SOOOOO MUCH, why didnt they already have him locked up. And don't tell me they were going to let the streets do him in.

Lets not forget there is someone else who was killed with him....did he deserve it to?
Your obviously a square "no disrespect". The police and the streets always know when somebody has done something but proving it in the court of law is something different. To a certain extent Fat Tone was actually good at some of his exploits cuz he managed to squirm his way out of the grips of them people. But where there is smoke there is fire. What? Do you think all those stories you heard about were fabricated? I guess people just picked on him and blamed him for everything he did. And to answer your question do I think the po's would let someone just do him? OF muthafuckin course!!! Listen..an associate of mine who was an associate of Tone got picked up on some shit in 2002. The police asked him "Why do you hang with Antonio? You know his days are numbered and we dont give a shit" You know why, cuz they figured fuck'em we couldnt convict him on the ton of shit he does so fuck it the streets will handle it. True story. And as far as the dude with him..well the Bible even says "The innocent will parish with the guilty"

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
mafiaqueen said:

Karma is a BITCH! Worry more about what you do and how you live your life, and quit worryin about other people. God don't like ugly, and regardless of what you feel, think or know, you sound HELLA ugly right now.

Oct 9, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
Your obviously a square "no disrespect". The police and the streets always know when somebody has done something but proving it in the court of law is something different. To a certain extent Fat Tone was actually good at some of his exploits cuz he managed to squirm his way out of the grips of them people. But where there is smoke there is fire. What? Do you think all those stories you heard about were fabricated? I guess people just picked on him and blamed him for everything he did. And to answer your question do I think the po's would let someone just do him? OF muthafuckin course!!! Listen..an associate of mine who was an associate of Tone got picked up on some shit in 2002. The police asked him "Why do you hang with Antonio? You know his days are numbered and we dont give a shit" You know why, cuz they figured fuck'em we couldnt convict him on the ton of shit he does so fuck it the streets will handle it. True story. And as far as the dude with him..well the Bible even says "The innocent will parish with the guilty"

i guess we are all squares because we dont agree with killing people :dead:

you should go fall in a well or somethin.....you are useless to society

Nov 6, 2004
i wonder if this was retaliation because they thought Fat tone killed mac dre???Im not a fan of fat tone but ive heard a couple songs that are aiight.R.I.P. to fat tone and in remembrance lets all yell immmaaaaaaaavvvveeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.