fat tone dead?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2002
Check out the Las Vegas news they had a double slaying this morning a car was chased into an unfinished residential are and two men shot dead one was in the car the other was on the ground with his door wide open. They had CA plates but did not release any names til family is notified. This was the only homicide today in Vegas reported. This may be what they heard.

Jul 7, 2002
All info I am getting says its true...RIP Tone. I feel priveleged to have recorded the last project he released. Tone always got the bad rap...all the work I did with him was great. I enjoyed working with him.

Right now I just hope his family is doing well all things considered.

Matt

May 13, 2005
LOCAL KANSAS CITY RAPPERS AND KANSAS CITY KANSAS RAPPERS ITS ALL GOOD MONEY PIZZO PRESENTS "GOiInG HARD ON SUCKAS'' MIXTAPE thats probally going to be the name 816-645-7422 so far romeo rynell me money pizzo a.k.a.money p pizzo my nigg warren g , o.g.p, 50 scrill and suspense, yg, nitro, wax, chase, far from ave, duce block, JUST 2 MANY NIGGAS 2 NAME 2-3 DISC SET GOING HARD ON SUCKAS IS COMING HARD LIKE 50 MC'S TYPE SHITT NO FAKING JUST THE BEGINNING

Status
Not open for further replies.