Fat people are immoral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
can cheeto get a halo over his name? gabe?
I started a fund for Cheetos family. If you guys really cared about him you'll donate. The money will go to paying for the removal of a wall in order to get his body to the funeral and then replacing the wall. If anyone can donate it'd be super appreciated by his family.
We trying to get wiz khalifa to perform at his funeral, that was his favorite rapper!!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I started a fund for Cheetos family. If you guys really cared about him you'll donate. The money will go to paying for the removal of a wall in order to get his body to the funeral and then replacing the wall. If anyone can donate it'd be super appreciated by his family.
As a fellow member of the Fubueros group(myself, S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , Snakegang @Snakegang , VERSACERO @VERSACERO and cheeto @cheeto ), I have taken action in a way only a Fubuero would...and organized a .05 mile fundraising race held in the Murdah Dubbz in East Oakland. People who participate in the race will be greeted by BBWs at the finish line.

In addition to that, I have also spoke with Chicken Express (a restaurant in my hometown of Vallejo that Cheeto loved dearly) and they will now offer a combo meal named after Cheeto.

And to your fund that will benefit Cheeto's family, I am going to donate $.05 for every lb. he weighed at the time of his death.

I have also arranged for Daymond John to throw out the first pitch on Cheeto's death anniversary, and J. Stalin will be doing the coin toss for Raiders games on Cheeto's birthday.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
cheeto @cheeto I'm going to miss your FuBu post my dude. Your fishing trips, your shit talking and fucking fat bitches videos on IG.

Save a spot at the buffett line up in heaven Homeboy.

You will be missed.

Fat / FuBu 05 Boys for life!

Man you had some dope Fubu gear, you had a couple super hyphy Platinum Fubu joints I'm jealous of!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
As a fellow member of the Fubueros group(myself, S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , Snakegang @Snakegang , VERSACERO @VERSACERO and cheeto @cheeto ), I have taken action in a way only a Fubuero would...and organized a .05 mile fundraising race held in the Murdah Dubbz in East Oakland. People who participate in the race will be greeted by BBWs at the finish line.

In addition to that, I have also spoke with Chicken Express (a restaurant in my hometown of Vallejo that Cheeto loved dearly) and they will now offer a combo meal named after Cheeto.

And to your fund that will benefit Cheeto's family, I am going to donate $.05 for every lb. he weighed at the time of his death.

I have also arranged for Daymond John to throw out the first pitch on Cheeto's death anniversary, and J. Stalin will be doing the coin toss for Raiders games on Cheeto's birthday.

Cheeto is crying tears of joy right now up in heaven.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i wonder who cheeto @cheeto put in his will