Fat people are immoral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Jesus christ man 5'7 336 "range" what does that even mean? Are you so fucking fat that your scale has to guess your weight or something? Theres overweight, then there's morbidly obese, then there's you, you goddamned fat fuck. A healthy weight for 5'7 159-118 lbs. Just let that sink in. If you lost 50% of yourself seriously if you were split in half you'd still be fat. How the fuck did you get that big do you have any self respect at all? You need more than dieting dude you need bariatric surgery and a straight jacket to keep yourself from shoveling food into yourself. Fuck you man

Nov 18, 2010
For me I was around 19 or 20, I was at a party at my brothers friends house I had never met before. Anyhow I went to use the bathroom and wasn’t really thinking about it and bam the toilet starts leaking all over the floor. It was one of those, what the hell is happening moments where I don’t know what to do yet can’t ask anyone for help for fear of being embarrassed beyond recognition. Fortunately, I was able to clean it without others knowing and without public humiliation.

I don’t know what would have been worse though, the public or the the personal humiliation I felt … it was a new low even or me. Up until then that had never happened to me but after that day it would happen a few more times over the years.

It messed with me so much that I literally worry every time I approach a restroom. I serially think about whether it’s a wax ring or not … whether it’s old or new or whether or not I’d just kinda hover and sit instead or sitting down all the way. Can you imagine that entering your head every single day, year in and year out?

I’m not writing this today to get pity or to make you feel sorry for me. I’m writing this to offer everyone some perspective on what it’s like to live in an overweight world.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
one good thing about being 300+ pounds though is the more you weigh, the more calories you burn, and the easier it is to lose weight quickly. For instance if you were say, 35 years old, 5'10 350 lbs, your basal metabolic rate (the energy your burn just being alive) would be approximately 2500 calories a day. Your total daily energy expenditure would be roughly about 3500 calories, meaning that's how much you'd need to sustain yourself if you were walking around, working and going about your day and whatever; no exercise. That means if you cut yourself down to 2000 calories a day, even if you slept all day or were in a coma, you'd be losing about a pound every 5 days. If you get out of bed everyday and go about your day, you'd be losing 3 pounds per week; without any exercise at all. You'd be hungry, but that's what weight loss is, being hungry and using your fat stores for energy. We've evolved into this over hundreds of thousands / millions of years, when we had to hunt and gather food, and since food wasn't a guarantee we had to evolve a way to pack that extra food when it was abundant, then use it when it was scarce; fat. We're hardwired to eat and eat, and since we're privileged to have an unlimited wealth of food in front of us every day, we need to control ourselves. Count calories

Nov 18, 2010
one good thing about being 300+ pounds though is the more you weigh, the more calories you burn, and the easier it is to lose weight quickly. For instance if you were say, 35 years old, 5'10 350 lbs, your basal metabolic rate (the energy your burn just being alive) would be approximately 2500 calories a day. Your total daily energy expenditure would be roughly about 3500 calories, meaning that's how much you'd need to sustain yourself if you were walking around, working and going about your day and whatever; no exercise. That means if you cut yourself down to 2000 calories a day, even if you slept all day or were in a coma, you'd be losing about a pound every 5 days. If you get out of bed everyday and go about your day, you'd be losing 3 pounds per week; without any exercise at all. You'd be hungry, but that's what weight loss is, being hungry and using your fat stores for energy. We've evolved into this over hundreds of thousands / millions of years, when we had to hunt and gather food, and since food wasn't a guarantee we had to evolve a way to pack that extra food when it was abundant, then use it when it was scarce; fat. We're hardwired to eat and eat, and since we're privileged to have an unlimited wealth of food in front of us every day, we need to control ourselves. Count calories
Shut up fat ass