Fat Mack aka Clown?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I met this cat at a party up here last night who claims to be on KVE. I drop a couple names......he acts like he knows who I'm talkin' about and says he's on the KVE website as well.....but I just checked it and he ain't on there.

Ya'll know this cat? And is he on KVE?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
He said his rappin' name is Fat Mack......but people be callin' him "Clown". He looked mulatto.....long hair pulled back in a pony tail.....about 5' 9".....medium build. Claims to know Maja too. He's probably full of shit.....but he sure was runnin' around the party trying to stress being on KVE! I told him ya'll were my folks and he looked at me like I was bullshittin' until I told him I been to MS's house and called him by his real name. I'm sure you would know who I'm talkin' about if he was at all affiliated with ya'll.....especially since he claimed to "be on the website" n all.

Happy New Years by the way.....I hope it is a very prosperous year for ya'll. Much love.....