Fat Joe says "he gave Papoose the beat down" in front of Pap's 28 member crew..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I couldnt care less about aby of these rappers mentioned in this thread beside Papoose, but Fat Joe stepping to Papoose is some bitch made shit IMO. He is too scared to step to 50 so he fights some skinny 150 pound dude that isnt even involved in the situation...

Jan 5, 2007
yeh mayne^^^ the whole threads a joke and this trav dude sure got alot to say.... lol
hell ya, im tired of fake ass dudes shining and then thinking they the godfather or some shit cause they got some money

I couldn't care less about any of these rappers mentioned in this thread beside Papoose, but Fat Joe stepping to Papoose is some bitch made shit IMO. He is too scared to step to 50 so he fights some skinny 150 pound dude that isn't even involved in the situation...
exactly my point
i got one pap track and one fat joe track i aint playing fav's i just think fat joe is a bitch

Jan 5, 2007
how the fuck u going to say hes not real then say look out for tha new g unit mixtape?
chill the fuck out i didn't say look out for the next g-unit mixtape, i said, ''look @ the new g-unit mixtape coming'' meaning look @ the cover i posted not look out for it and get it and i didn't mean oh hes not real cause this cover or because 50 dissed him

Jan 5, 2007
THE DUDES YOUNG MAN NOUGH SAID!
here we go on this dumb shit agin you really need to read the posts through it would help explain alot of stuff, me being young has nothing to do with it, but ok well since you cant read the posts im gonna say its cause your old and need glasses, so its ok old man go wait in line for the mashed potatoes @ the retirement center and move on...

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
here we go on this dumb shit agin you really need to read the posts through it would help explain alot of stuff, me being young has nothing to do with it, but ok well since you cant read the posts im gonna say its cause your old and need glasses, so its ok old man go wait in line for the mashed potatoes @ the retirement center and move on...
damn son im without words....... lmfao
I read what you said and i understand you ridin wit g-unit... that wasnt that hard to figure out look at the uproar you are in..... lol

Jan 5, 2007
damn son im without words....... lmfao
I read what you said and i understand you ridin wit g-unit... that wasnt that hard to figure out look at the uproar you are in..... lol
LMAO up raor? haha ok sure
i like young buck & a sum banks time 2 time that don't mean i ride with g-unit
but its all good some people just need glasses should i use caps you know old man the caps button makes EVERYTHING BIG LIKE THIS, you prob aren't familiar with the keyboard to busy shouting @ kids to get off your lawn no time to familiarize your self with it...

i don't see how im riding with g-unit but i do think you are riding on joe's happy stick getting mad at me cause i think joe is a bitch... but w/e grandpa

i didn't mean oh joe's not real cause g-unit said so and this cover shows it so quit assuming

If you assume, you make an ass out of you and me

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
LMAO up raor? haha ok sure
i like young buck & a sum banks time 2 time that don't mean i ride with g-unit
but its all good some people just need glasses should i use caps you know old man the caps button makes EVERYTHING BIG LIKE THIS, you prob aren't familiar with the keyboard to busy shouting @ kids to get off your lawn no time to familiarize your self with it...

i don't see how im riding with g-unit but i do think you are riding on joe's happy stick getting mad at me cause i think joe is a bitch... but w/e grandpa

i didn't mean oh joe's not real cause g-unit said so and this cover shows it so quit assuming

If you assume, you make an ass out of you and me
yo age always shine through homie...... member dat!

kids to get off my lawn? grandpa? There yo go talkin more shit you know nothin bout........:mad:

dat ridin wit g-unit shit got to you clearly.... LMFAO

you a comical lil dude!

Jan 5, 2007
yo age always shine through homie...... member dat!

kids to get off my lawn? grandpa? There yo go talkin more shit you know nothin bout........:mad:

dat ridin wit g-unit shit got to you clearly.... LMFAO

you a comical lil dude!
id like to know how old you are cause i really know you aint a old man im just fuckin with ya on that, i don't see why you hang off of every statement i make though, you & that other guy took what i said in the wrong way and ran with it and wanna try and put it back on me for your fault saying its cause my age, but w/e man...

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
id like to know how old you are cause i really know you aint a old man im just fuckin with ya on that, i don't see why you hang off of every statement i make though, you & that other guy took what i said in the wrong way and ran with it and wanna try and put it back on me for your fault saying its cause my age, but w/e man...
IM JUST FUCKIN ROUND MAN..... ITS ALL GOOD! :cool: