Fat Joe - 300 Brolic video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Rappers like Fat Joe and Rick Ross are all the same to me, straight up perpetrators. They are more concerned with portraying an image rather than making good music. Ive said it on here before, Fat Joe is the biggest bandwagon jumper there is, fuck him...

Feb 27, 2005
Rappers like Fat Joe and Rick Ross are all the same to me, straight up perpetrators. They are more concerned with portraying an image rather than making good music. Ive said it on here before, Fat Joe is the biggest bandwagon jumper there is, fuck him...
yeah u might be right for the bandwaggon jumper but at the end its still

FAT JOE >>> RICK ROSS

Jan 18, 2006
I cant believe anybody could like Fat Joe, maybe in the mid 90's he was coo' but dudes a joke and actually thinks he big time cuz him and that fat fuck khaled are supposedly making hits, fuck that garbage ass super group. How things would be so differant if it wasnt for gay ass clear channel. he might be tighter then Rick Ross but really whats thats saying?

Feb 8, 2003
Fat Joe fell off hard his career as a active artist is pretty much done tahst why he keep putting Lil Wayne on all his shit bc he cant cut it by himself. thats why he had to move down to Florida.

All I know is 50 cent tore Joe's muthafucking azz up on that IM LEAVIN track. Joe's upcoming Elephant album wont sell. His single with J Holiday isnt even a strong hit. 50 could easily pull teh plug on joe once and for all if he did a diss song with Cuban Linx

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Rappers actually get down and squab it out? And all this time, I figured they just used guns.
Obviously, Im implying if they WERE to throw blows..

Besides, just because they dont doesnt mean they cant..Most of em probably dont squab it out because they always think that the other person or someone in that crew is carrying...chances are they are usually right...Plus, people are afraid of losing these days...