fat dyke gets fucked up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Shit like this will always remind me of when I saw...

So today on my way to work I'm walking through downtown Seattle and I see a commotion going on a little ways up the block. As I get closer I see two people yelling "fuck you" back and forth and throwing up their set. As I get closer I see the two squaring up so I decide to stop and watch. One of them is tall and lanky while the other one is much shorter and stocky. Both look to be in their late teens or early twentys. Right before they start to throw blows the tall lanky one yells "South End" and they start throwing them. The tall lanky one is dropping bombs that are connecting pretty hard and even though the short one is getting most of the punishment they keep figthing back like a champion and are getting some good solid hits in too. This goes on for about a good two minutes when all of a sudden two really big dudes come flying out of the McDonalds (this is on 3rd and Pine for the Seattle folks) and one dude just socks the tall lanky dude in the side of the head. So I'm like "oh shit, they are about to jump dude." Tall lanky dude flies back and dude that just hits him goes "What the fuck you doing fighting my lil homegirl? Punk motherfucker fight me and not my homegirl if you got a problem!" I swear at that point I heard like five random people go at the exact same time "ooooohhh.. that's a chick?" and the look on the tall lanky dudes face was that of "I didn't know that was a girl." Dude just looked really baffled. There is no way in hell you could tell the short one was a girl. She looked like a stocky 18 or 19yr old in baggy clothes. So the Bull Dyke Gangsta is a little bloody and lanky dude is backing off and his homie that was with him grabs him and they start off down the street. The big guy that socked him is still yelling shit but Bull Dyke Gangsta and his other homie were holding him back. I had to get to work so I took off seeing it didn't look like anything else was going to happen. It was the weirdest thing I've seen in awhile.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah as I've said before I'm not for hitting women unless they won't stop attacking you and it's a last resort to getting them to stop, you are getting jumped by a few, or your life is on the line. It's just how I was raised. That said some bitches keep pushing shit to the limit and stuff like this should teach them while I might not beat their ass for simple shit like this, and 95% of guys won't beat their ass for simple shit like this, that some dudes don't give a fuck and will beat their ass if they want to act like that getting in dude's face like he won't do nothing simply because it's a girl.

While I do think it's fucked when shit like this happens it's equally as stupid that 99% of the time the crowd is egging them on and you hear shit like "ohhh she's crazy, he don't want none" or "ahhh he's scared of her" and then when the chick throws the first blow (which tends to be the case more times than not) and dude does beat her ass everyone gets all nuts like "it's a girl, it's a girl stoooooop what are you doing?!." That shit is lame as fuck too. Either pull them apart and don't egg shit on or don't be surprised when every now and then some dude puts hands on a female acting out of line.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Also what happened to having homegirls that would handle shit like that for you? Girls never really got out of line with me or my friends like that when we were young because they knew they would get their ass beat by the chicks that chilled with us.
I had the best female enforcer ever, but she got turned out on crystal and went to jail. A badass female on your side is priceless

May 6, 2002
I'll choke, strangle, play rape, spit on, suffocate, trash talk and do some seriously demeaning things to a chick in bed...but I don't have the heart to strike her.

To me, it's just something I really can't bring myself to do.