Fat Bitches@the club....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
What I wanna say to em....

I just wanna know who in the glorious fuck told you that you were cute...I just wanna know if your fat ass is on crack. Bitch, one size does NOT fit all! How many times do I have to go thru this with you thick ass, biscuit eatin, lardlickin' heffers...I said it once, I shouldn't have to say it again. Who told your ass you looked cute coming out the house wearing a fuckin tube top, with all your nasty ass, flubbery stomachs oozing out, gasping for air, begging to breath. Who in the hot hell told you that if you weigh 300lbs, that shopping at Contempo Casuals was the "in thing" for you? I am sickened by your body. I am disgusted. I am going to lose my lunch, my dinner from last nite, and my fucking mind...put something on gotdammit! I'm being rude, you say? Well fuck you, you were the rude one, coming out, exposing all your cellulite to the world, making us wanna go on a diet FOR YOU! You nasty bitch. You Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake, I need a makeover bitch. You trailor park princess, you ghetto ass project chick with a gold toofus. You are ruthless. You make me want to fuckin puke! Put some goddamn clothes on! Cover up your nasty ass body bitch, your clothes have stretch marks, your clothes are talking to you, they're screaming "Bitch! I can't fuckin breathe! Somebody help me!!" They are begging and screaming for dear life. Yea that's them talking, NOT your stomachs saying "Feed me", you fuckin Little Shop of Horror bitch, you eat more than the fuckin plant from outer space! Spandex aint your friend. Hell, neither are those biscuits you're poppin like tic-tacs. Go on a fuckin Subway Diet you nasty piece of shit. You fuckin look like Jabba The Hut. I hate bitches like you. You give fat folks a bad name, coming out the house wearing shit that wasn't made for your swollen bellied, pork rind eatin ass. You eat mayo out the jar like it was icing on the cake. I hate you bitches. Starving children look at your ass and start crying, wishing they could fuckin BITE one of your thighs! You are a greedy and selfish bitch. No respect for US or yourself! Who the fuck wants to see your large inflated donker booty falling all out your clothes like that? What the fuck were you thinking when you put that shit on, did you NOT think that we'd notice that you look like you're pregnant with a fuckin African village? Cover yourself up, you nasty greasy snacking on butter sticks because its your hobby hoodratt! I am screaming on the inside, I so badly wanna run up to you and smack the shit outta one of your chins and tell you to go back in the house and put some fuckin clothes on. You bring your heavy ass to the club and have the NERVE to get on stage, and I use the term lightly, back your THING UP? WHAT THE FUCK? Oh HELL no!! You earthquake shakin' hobag. Isn't that the same fuckin dress I have on?? I wear a size 6, you're a size 46!!! What the fuck?? How long did it take your ass to put that shit on?? 2 days, I bet. You were strugglin like shit, weren't you? Serves you right for thinking your oversized ass looked cute in a miniskirt you nasty oily bitch. Everybody sees you and they're too fuckin scared to say shit, or they don't wanna hurt the fat chicks feelings..well fuck THAT! I'm telling you right muthafuckin now that you're a nasty piece of lard and you need to stop wearing shit thats not made for your elephant thighs. I don't wanna see that shit!! Nobody wants to fuckin see that nasty shit!! Fuck you, I don't care if you get your feelings hurt. You hurt MY fuckin feelins, fuckin with my vision like that. Destroying MY appetite, making ME wanna throw up! Fuck you with a sick dick. You are nasty, you are trife, and I'm leaving you alone cuz you're lookin at me like I'm a porkchop sammich...

Does anybody feel me?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL! I may be wrong but I sense anger. I agree though, I hate it when fat girls think they look good.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
LOL, @ this subject, Miz X RaiDeD is a savage 4 this one........she done spoke up for every one that is scared to do it themselves, Now lets all go to a club on Fri. night and let those fat girls have it!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
BOOOOOO! BOOOO & BOOOOOOOOO!!!
I hate you already. (Reasons: You ain't worth it) Suck a FAT dick!

HAHAHA. That was an excellent piece of literature. Some key points "your clothes have stretch marks...you fuckin Little Shop of Horror bitch, you eat more than the fuckin plant from outer space! Spandex aint your friend. Hell, neither are those biscuits you're poppin like tic-tacs...You eat mayo out the jar like it was icing on the cake". HAHAHA. Man i'm supposed to be the fucked up one. Hate is a harsh word don't you think. She's cool, I'm feeling her. Nothing wrong with thick girls to me. But, she just seems mad that they dress in clothes that don't fit. Thats all.

She said some fucked up shit right there. And fool you are the fucked up one. Just cause i hate this skinny bitch i got love for the millions she's clowing. And no my wife ain't fat so fuck off! But if she did ever flip the script on me I'd still love her with all my heart.

HAHAHA. Awww what a nice guy. :rolleyes: You sound like a fairy.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
n
Sounds Like

Somebody got there ass whooped by a fat girl. Don't let her get you down, she's not in your weight class! LMAO.

I agree that fat girls should keep themselves covered up, but damn, sounds like this skiiny girl got mopped!

Apr 25, 2002
How big are you talkin about? Whats the weight limit?..It depends where the meat is at. I usually like my women from 140-150..I've seen some nice tall sistas probably 6 feet that weigh in around 175 which isn't that bad because the meat was distributed nicely.

But I ain't got problem with a big woman, some of them be too cawky. Its hella funny because at the clubs one of my boys be loving big sistas, I'm talking about 190-200 and these women be stuck up like a mothafucka, its usually easy for him to bag a big one because he be fuckin with the ones that have low self-esteem but lately he's having a hard time because some of them feel like they are super models. He's hella mad at these black men that be making these sistas feel like they are Halle Berry or J-Lo...

I remember I was outside a club waiting in line and I overheard this one brotha tell this one HUGE light skinned sista that she looks like a thick Tyra Banks..LOL!! She was lovin those lines, and when you make her feel special like that she gonna be cawky. And when she's cawky she gonna get on stage no matter how big she is and shake her ass because she feels like she's all that.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
Miz X RaiDeD said:
but i hate when they think they can wear my fuccin size and get away with it. Thats not craccin.

HAHA i feel ya girl...tell me this..WHY FAT BITCHES BE WEARIN SPANDEX ALL THE TIME , and i ain't talkin 170lbs ho's...i mean the bigg one's...you know what i'm talkin bout...the one's with the bar across they ass ....fucccckkkk...NOW THAT SHIT WILL STR8 FUCK UP A HARD ON....

Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:

HAHA i feel ya girl...tell me this..WHY FAT BITCHES BE WEARIN SPANDEX ALL THE TIME , and i ain't talkin 170lbs ho's...i mean the bigg one's...you know what i'm talkin bout...the one's with the bar across they ass ....fucccckkkk...NOW THAT SHIT WILL STR8 FUCK UP A HARD ON....
Because Spandex stretches and fits them the best.

Apr 26, 2002
HAHAHA, oh shit, MIz X had me crackin' on this one, Fuckin' big ole Jelly Roll Bitches, LOL!. Str8 Fuckin' Dennis Leary Style shit.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^spandex stretches...i agree with you there......but they do make bigg ass cloths for people like that.....i mean common....if you gonna wear that shit at least rapp yourself in a sheet....