FAST RAPPING ANYONE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

dankstadre

maszive knows who i am he just needs to think a little harder. i drive a 79 caddy!!!!and i got the new sound

Aug 17, 2002
jeah... don't we all just love it when the bullshit is presented right before us in the limelight... right in front of our noses...i mean... without that we couldn't go and take a nice long stankarific glorious whiff of the goods... that lucious odor of excrement...ahh..the life...:)

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Well who cares. He says he could rip Trajik. I doubt that where is his record deal. Get on your little keyboard and your computer Microphone and you send over a diss track. Make sure you make it some good quality so they can actually hear that. Send it to me ill give you a real opinon, but I doubt you tight. You aint got the production or anything.

You can hit me up:
AIM: Kcgamen9ne
Email : [email protected]

Jun 25, 2002
that shit is wacc...dude has talent...alot of potential...the beat is gay as fucc....so the rap is wacc over a gay beat.....maybe a different song would have been knoccin....but that beat fucced the whole shit up...