FAST RAPPING ANYONE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
I've been trying to get that shit done, but I gotta get photoshop again... I am trying to get it as we speak, or type... I got like 5 people to do shit for, but I need to get it again... My girl had it on her computer, but moved out on a nigga, so I gotta get that shit again... Soon...!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
"I would like Massive to show me how to make a 5150 Mental Productions logo"

Keith u switchin designers??

D

dankstadre

that trajik some alrigh shit, nothing great yet. he could blow if he would stop fuckin wit this heatmyser chump, he gonna get nowhere wit that 70 mile shit, and face to face i could could rip this young cat wit speed.

D

dankstadre

i will definetly download the album when it drops though, then ima sell it bootleg in the nappy city and surrounding areas, thankz for your hard work

D

dankstadre

yous a homo nigga, dr drew, getting the wrap around from adam corolla fuckin homo

Aug 21, 2002
Dankstadre... I can't do anything but laugh cause it sounds like some shit that I'd say but be joking with em' but you are serious dogg.... I'm just trying to find out who you are by the typing...

Dankstadre=Strangemisses...