Fast-food workers strike nationwide in protest against wages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
if your business only nets 1000 a month to me thats a failure...but it also depends on the hours you put in it..
Right, but you're missing the point of it. It's more like a guide to take an idea you have and turn it into a business that generates a profit ($1000/month). By no means are they saying that at that point you have a successful business. It's just a guide to getting your business to generate more than enough to cover costs, which is a crucial milestone that will make or break the business. AppSumo is pretty legit, they're not trying to sell pipe dreams, they're realistic.

Plus it's aimed at Web/Mobile App Developers who can take an idea an transform it into a working application with the only cost being the time it took them to code it. Once one app is done you can move on to another and have more and more revenue streams.

Props: StillHustlin
Jun 5, 2004
So i just went to jack in da crack... Im thinkin i want a soda n fries so im like "ay mayne, lemme get 2 tacos in a meal". Ok so it comes out to like 4.69 but im like whatever, cuz i got it like that (no i dont). I get back home and pull it out the bag, and what do i see? These muthafuckas gave me 3 tacos. What part of tha game is that? So now im feelin like jitb fucked up my swag for the day, givin me my tacos in a odd and un even fashion and what not... They gon hear about this shit real soon, you dont fuck wit a mans number of tacos like that

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Right, but you're missing the point of it. It's more like a guide to take an idea you have and turn it into a business that generates a profit ($1000/month). By no means are they saying that at that point you have a successful business. It's just a guide to getting your business to generate more than enough to cover costs, which is a crucial milestone that will make or break the business. AppSumo is pretty legit, they're not trying to sell pipe dreams, they're realistic.

Plus it's aimed at Web/Mobile App Developers who can take an idea an transform it into a working application with the only cost being the time it took them to code it. Once one app is done you can move on to another and have more and more revenue streams.
Hella late on this app. Fortunately I'm an alumni of ASU and have an unlimited pool of hungry young inexperienced app developers at my fingertips and most will be happy with a small profit share if successful and a nice project for their resume. Oh ya we in the legal mj game this year. Ya yaw been riding that wave on the coast for a min now we takin our share.

Mf on here wanna question what I hustle, I'll sell a mufucxa air if I can jar it, idgaf pay me

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Being a certified welder isn't that much better than being a burger flipper, mate. Tradies here get paid fuck all unless they work for themselves.
Being a certified underwater welder is in high demand and pays extremely well. Also a certified welder can do customization of a variety of things as side work. People limit themselves.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
$40,000 ain't sh!t outside of Podunk, USA.

I make between 2-3 times what the average person in my industry makes. I receive profit sharing, stock, quarterly bonuses, wage increases, health dental disability and life insurance, sabbaticals vacation sick and holiday time, and a pension and I only work on average 14 days/ month. Do you want to know why? Because the corporation I work for, whose profits are $50+ Billion per year, takes care of their employees. They do this because they are a worldwide industry leader in an industry that is not unionized. Many have attempted to form unions in my industry. Employers such as my own do this to keep unions out and to keep their employees happy, which the current POTUS came to personally to praise their groundbreaking of new construction in the US versus overseas, praise their treatment of their workers through wages and other benefits, and praise what we do for the world.

It really is a slave mentality to put a corporation, such as McDonalds, Burger King, or Yum Brands, aka the plantation, whose profits are multi-billion annually yet cannot provide the simplest forms of employee appreciation such as profit sharing competitive wages and health insurance (to name a few), before your fellow (wo)man.
Ya this year I'll clear $150k just from the job. When I typed the above message, I was no where near I am now. My corps revs have jumped from $50billi to nearly $80 billion annually since then. My pay has gone up accordingly. McDonalds profits have also risen in similar stride over that time and McDs still ain't paying living wages. I could train an 8 yo to do my job.