Fashion help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Flo

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2003
Since that last thread was talkin about bad/fag fashion...what do y'all think is good fashion?

IM NOT SAYING I DRESS LIKE A FAG...i hate that shit too
But I need some new clothes for the summer, my wardrobe is lacking...my clothes are alright, but i need some more and i ain't really got the best fashion sense

Whats "in" in your area? All the shit here seems to be the same ol brands: sean john, enyce, ecko, g-unit and shady crap etc...everyone here seems to have the same shit

any good local brands/styles in your area? know of any good sites i can do my shopping?

Feb 9, 2003
What's good in my Area:
Ben Davis Khakis are the epitome of fashion sense but here's a secret those who can't afford the shiek gorilla look can shell 15 dollars at Wal*Mart and get the Dickies look alikes. White cortez' are definitely in this season, fellas say goodbye to those black suade ones! You'll want either a 3XL white tee, a black and white Charlie Brown shirt with your golden crucifix hanging outside, or a red no-brand sweat shirt. With this fashion knowledge any hoochie mama, hood rat, and wanna be bitch will definitely on your jock!

Jun 27, 2003
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
What's good in my Area:
Ben Davis Khakis are the epitome of fashion sense but here's a secret those who can't afford the shiek gorilla look can shell 15 dollars at Wal*Mart and get the Dickies look alikes. White cortez' are definitely in this season, fellas say goodbye to those black suade ones! You'll want either a 3XL white tee, a black and white Charlie Brown shirt with your golden crucifix hanging outside, or a red no-brand sweat shirt. With this fashion knowledge any hoochie mama, hood rat, and wanna be bitch will definitely on your jock!
lmfao

what is up wit these kinda questions mayn??? Startin sum teen magazine for "gangstas" on this forum mayn. Think about it, if one of my homies came up to me talkin bout "should I wear this shirt wit this pants or this shirt wit the fitted hat?" I'd tell him to smack himself.

Nov 8, 2003
^lol true, but you cant go wrong wit creased up dickiez n cortez. im lookin 4 a place that sells those red cortez's that are basically solid red except 4 the white check

P-Flo

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2003
Jae iLL said:
lmfao

what is up wit these kinda questions mayn??? Startin sum teen magazine for "gangstas" on this forum mayn. Think about it, if one of my homies came up to me talkin bout "should I wear this shirt wit this pants or this shirt wit the fitted hat?" I'd tell him to smack himself.
True...but i wasn't askin what i should wear with what
I just wanna know some different brands that are out there
Shopping over here is pretty much limited

Sep 5, 2003
rite now I rock.....Makaveli Branded n Rocawear...mostly, some others but not too much....if you wanna wear urban wear thats mostly whats out...those companies you named...