Fantasy Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
1 qb gets to play start.. when that one is on bye you get your 2nd qb from the bench.

i changed it to 1 qb 2 wr 2 rb 1 te 1 w/t 1 w/r 1 k 1 def

that should give you a total of 10 players starting and 7 on the bench.. total of 17 players on your roster.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^dont u gotta buy it every year? or once u buy it, u get it everytime type shit???

stattracker or NOT... IMMA STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MERK ALLLLLLLLL YA NE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2007
i think theres like 14 teams lol. We need to simulate a real NFL league tho 32 teams.
LOL...1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 DEF......that way the draft and bye weeks even out fairly and you aint gotta worry about checkin hella players and teams for stats. Every QB has a bye week and if yours gets hurt, you have to pick up his backup.

HAHAHA

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
^dont u gotta buy it every year? or once u buy it, u get it everytime type shit???

stattracker or NOT... IMMA STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MERK ALLLLLLLLL YA NE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah, i just purchase it every year...its tight sitting at home watching the games and tracking it online..then when im at the charger games i just track it on my phone......quick note, the stat tracker is free the first week, try it out. then try to get through the second week without it....you'll notice the difference and buy it right away.......

damn 20 players in the league??? aint gonna be no running backs left after the first 14 picks