Fantasy Football Tips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Hey, I just wanted to know how ya'll think is gonna be hot this year. Which underground guys will be big again?

My Team:

D. McNabb
M. Brunell

T. Owens
A. Boldin
T. Houshmandzadeh
A. Randle El
B. Lloyd

T. Barber
J. Lewis
J. Addai
D. Williams
M. Anderson

R. McMichael

Here are some of the un-sign players in my league:

Should I pick any of them up?

QBs:

S. McNair
C. Pennington
B. Johnson
D. Carr
J. Kitna
C. Simms

WRs:

A. Bryant
Ma. Clayton
E. Moulds
C. Rogers
C. Henry
A. Lelie
R. Ferguson

RBs:

C. Taylor
A. Green
C. Brown
L. White
R. Dayne
M. Barber
M. Bell
T. Duckett

TEs:

J. Stevens
J. Wiggins
B. Franks
D. Campbell
E. Conwell

Mar 16, 2005
realmobfather said:
Hey, I just wanted to know how ya'll think is gonna be hot this year. Which underground guys will be big again?

My Team:

D. McNabb
M. Brunell

T. Owens
A. Boldin
T. Houshmandzadeh
A. Randle El
B. Lloyd

T. Barber
J. Lewis
J. Addai
D. Williams
M. Anderson

R. McMichael

Here are some of the un-sign players in my league:

Should I pick any of them up?

QBs:

S. McNair
C. Pennington
B. Johnson
D. Carr
J. Kitna
C. Simms

WRs:

A. Bryant
Ma. Clayton
E. Moulds
C. Rogers
C. Henry
A. Lelie
R. Ferguson

RBs:

C. Taylor
A. Green
C. Brown
L. White
R. Dayne
M. Barber
M. Bell
T. Duckett

TEs:

J. Stevens
J. Wiggins
B. Franks
D. Campbell
E. Conwell

drop brunell and get ncnair

drop mike anderson and get Bell Taylor or Green

drop randel el and get moulds.

Mar 16, 2005
Also drop Lloyd and get of the the other backs you chose against. With your top 3 wr's you could use rb depth wich is there on the waivers it looks like

Feb 10, 2006
So you guys don't like Randle El? I saw on some show that he would have a big season being the #3 WR for the redskins.

And no one thinks Addai or D-Williams will be break out rookies?

And whats wrong with M. Anderson? He had a pretty good season last year. Ya'll don't think he'll do it again?

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Andersen is 3rd string, he won't even see the field this year. Addai might see some time early but not as much as Bell. Williams won't play unless Foster gets hurt.

M Bell and C Taylor are starters, at least Taylor is.

You seriously need to act quickly b4 their gone!
I'd wait on making receiver moves. I don't see anyone available that is much better than what you got, but I don't think what you got is that great either. Keep an eye on available receivers that play well early.

I agree, that you should drop Brunell and get McNair.

Mar 16, 2005
big D said:
Get C Taylor for Anderson,Addai or D Williams, perferrebly Anderson.
Get M Bell for either Addai or Williams.

nonononononononono

Only think about Chester for Mike A...that's it. Bell is in a rbbc and is not worth dropping addai and williams who will both be starters and put monster #'s up. Mike Bell will be good yes, but addai and williams will be clewar cut starters once they get the job, none of the crap rbbc.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
booooooooo u shouldnt have dropped addai and williams,

Drop Lloyd and Mike Bell and pick them back up

Im tellin u Chris Simms> Mcnair

Feb 10, 2006
Simms never has put up big numbers in the NFL.

McNair been doing it like every other year. And since last year he wasn't that good, this year I'll be on fire.

And from preseason Addai been sucking.

And I kinda want to pick back up D. Williams but he's still the back up.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
mike bell may be starting but hes in RBBC so he wont have as great numbers, Williams may be the backup, but if history repeats itself, foster will get hurt,

Simms may not have great numbers, but he is younger and healthier, im a huge fan of mcnair, but the man is old and injury prone.

Addai will be starting as RB for the colts by midseason, if not, y not trade him?

Mar 16, 2005
Chree said:
mike bell may be starting but hes in RBBC so he wont have as great numbers, Williams may be the backup, but if history repeats itself, foster will get hurt,

Simms may not have great numbers, but he is younger and healthier, im a huge fan of mcnair, but the man is old and injury prone.

Addai will be starting as RB for the colts by midseason, if not, y not trade him?

truth

Apr 5, 2005
Drop:
Brunell - he's old, but he does have many offensive weapons to throw to. And he's also old. he aint mobile for shit!

M. Anderson - On the roster as a fullback. He had a great season last year, but he's not a starter. J. Lewis is close to 100% healthy and will carry the load at the goal line.

Pick Up:
Mike Bell - Denver produces a 1000+ running back each year and their offense is balanced.

McNair - Already a proven QB. In way better shape than Brunell

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
McNair - Already a proven QB. In way better shape than Brunell

lol, i disagree with that, Mcnair is rarely fully healthy,

u want a youth movement, Chris Simms,

And leave Broncs Rbs out, remember, ur not trynna get just yardage, u want TDs as well,

for a RB to get 1000 yards a season

they only need about 63 yards per game, now in fantasy numbers, thats shit, and esp when ur sharing carries with 2 other backs.........

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah but regardless of if hes starting or not, he still has to share the duties with 2 other backs......

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
If you are gonna get somone to backup Jamal Lewis make it Musa Smith not Mike Anderson. from what I hear Musa is Jamal's backup and Mike Anderson is more of a FB. Then drop Brunell and pick up McNair, I like Brunell but I think McNair is like the last guy said in a lot better shape than Brunell. I'm still not sure how Brunell resurrected his carrer like that anyhow. then I would drop Randle El and B.Lloyd and pick up Chester Taylor and Antonio Bryant. Bryant will get way more catches than either of those 2 because at least Antonio is the #1 on his team when Lloyd and Randle El are the #2 and #3 WRs. and Chester Taylor is ranked up pretty high this year on the RB list I'm not sure how he didn't get drafted in your league but fuck it, get him.

Feb 1, 2006
ps. what are you doing with Eric Moulds? He's not going to rack up tons of yards on those 5 yard out patterns he stays doing, and I dont see many touchdowns being the Texans # 2 wide-out. Either of those RBs would be a better roster slot.